Madison Sarah #13 Being accused of black fishing but its fine, I buy my foundation online!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GOOD MORNING LADIES, GENTS AND EVERYTHING INBETWEEN.
can’t wait to see how baddie Maddiiee tries to worm her way out of this one

I think she has unliked the tweet that people were posting

Reactions: 14
Happy Tuesday and Good Morning to everyone except Madison Plant xx

Thread suggestion: Madison Sarah #14 - Partying in her puffa, 'no mom I was picking up my bf Arthur'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
What I find really weird is that she deletes comments so quickly. Like number one rule of crisis management is to NOT delete comments. It makes you look really bad and like you’re admitting guilt. Almost like you do actually have something to hide. You also need to address it quickly so you can avoid what’s known as an ‘information vacuum’ where people can just spread ‘lies’ and then you can’t control the story anymore.

Come on Mads, giving you tips here! Not that she deserves them 😠

Reactions: 29
GOOD MORNING LADIES, GENTS AND EVERYTHING INBETWEEN.
can’t wait to see how baddie Maddiiee tries to worm her way out of this one

I think she has unliked the tweet that people were posting
She had hahahaha does she not realise screenshots are a thing

Reactions: 12
morning mamis🥺 she needs a mew management surely after NYE they told her to not go out again for the good of her career

Reactions: 17
What a fuckin fake witch! We all knew that fake no makeup apology was bullshit but come on!!!!!!!! Partying AGAIN she just don’t give a duck! It makes me sick I am actually fumin!!!!!!!! FAKE witch

Reactions: 13
As vile as her behaviour is, she’s not bothered because there’s no repercussions
Cancel Culture is not real 😂
It’s just something else influencers have invented to make out their job is harder than it is
Name one influencer who has actually had to find another job
People like Jeffrey star have had countlesss scandals, countless people saying let’s cancel him. Nothing’s really happened

(Not influencer bit similar sit to mads) Rita Ora lockdown party made mainstream media, she did a tit apology, and that was about it

they just lose a few thousand followers and make it back a week later when it dies on unfortunately which is why they’re all dirt bags

Reactions: 32
Had she been doing drugs or does she always chew her gum like she was in the video????

Reactions: 17
It’s true. The only way an influencer can really be cancelled is by nobody watching or subscribing anymore but once they’ve built a base following they’ll never not have views. It’s sad because we put them in that position by supporting them in the first place and now we’re upset we supported a fake liar we just get called haters for speaking out for what’s right. At the end of the day, she won’t be 23 living her best life forever and one day her tit morals and poor decisions will cause her guilt and embarrassment (and a botched face). This is all an unhealthy high that’ll come crashing down. She says she believes in manifestation and her karma is definitely on its way ✨

Reactions: 28
Ever since she’s moved out she’s become a very different person, and her true colours are now showing!

Reactions: 29
Well this is the thing, of course she’ll still get views BUT nobody will like her !!! Nobody will let this slide so tbh she can carry on with her “career” until she can’t take it anymore, because blocking won’t stop me from going ham on her. She is the next level of low !!! So yeh, she’ll have views but they’ll all dislike her, but embarrassing really!

Her excuse for her late apology last time was because “it’s obviously scary when everyone is coming for you”. Shut you stupid mouth, if you were really that concerned about your mistake why on gods earth would you do it again?!?!

The fact she’s still talking her tit with those teeth lmao.

Someone drop he managements email

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I reckon she'll just disappear off YouTube and post less frequently on social media for 3/4 months then come back saying she needed to take a break with no mention of this 🙄🙄🙄🙄

It'll be interesting to see what happens re Han and Rach because if they film together they must know they are bound to get a slew of comments like "omg why are you associating with planty" "Why hasn't Madison apologised" Etc etc. If they know what's good for them I'd just ditch her she's too much of a liability, Hans sensible family must be mortified! 😳😳😳😳

Reactions: 24
AFECA4EC-3986-4632-BAB0-441B8F9CEB1C.png
Lucy Ledgeway has shared the TikTok on her insta story last night! She also did a few stories afterwards about supporting influencers like Mads who have clearly not cared about lockdown rules and how people should think about who they’re following

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It will be interesting to see if the only reason she apologised last time was because Han and Rachel wanted to save their 'careers' and couldn't do it without a joint statement. Seems like Baddie Plant really doesn't give a tit - I reckon the most we will get is some written note on her insta stories

Reactions: 20
Had she been doing drugs or does she always chew her gum like she was in the video????
As someone who used to regularly do coke (not proud of myself whatsoever for that one) I def think she’s partial to a few lines at a partieee, it wouldn’t shock me at all

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.