Madison Sarah #13 Being accused of black fishing but its fine, I buy my foundation online!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More of us need to report her to Manchester Met Police. The more of us that report her and emphasise that’s she’s an influencer, the more likely they are to actually look into her specific address. Also I think we should all report her to YouTube and her management and brands she works with AGAIN. Let’s actually get her cancelled this time, she doesn’t deserve the platform with the way we’ve seen her talk to her followers. The followers that are the very reason she can afford her lifestyle

Reactions: 13
What a great day to be on Tattle, ty Mads for bringing us all together again. Can’t wait to see what new hobbies you’ll be picking up next week to prove your a new, improved woman 😚✌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m irrationally angry at the fact she’s deleting comments from her YT and turned her IG comments off 🤡

Reactions: 9
She gonna need to start playing the violin so she can play it whilst fishing for sympathy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else think rach actually moved flats to get away from the drama mad causes ? Moved all of a sudden after the nye scandal .. maybe she’s realising mad is a bad influence

Reactions: 7
If I was Hannah I’d seriously be considering my friendship with Mads right now. Rachel is still dreadful but I feel like Hannah was slightly influenced my mads

Reactions: 25
The girls will keep quiet about it all n act as if nothing happened. I gen can’t figure out what will be Mads next move, fake apology no.2 or upload in a week or 2 as if nothings happened?! I really wish I knew what Patrick’s reaction is to this whole thing, she’s just a completely different human since not being with him

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but wtf man how has she been exposed AGAIN after the NYE tit she’s bleeping insane does she actually want to be cancelled at this point

Reactions: 16
Wtf is that stupid little pink bag about? Does she carry her two brain cells in there incase she ever needs to rub them together?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I’m new on here but had to join in because I’ve been so annoyed all day by how insensitive and entitled she is, she’s now deleting all of the negative comments on her recent YouTube video. Even ones where people are just explaining that they’ve lost people they love and they’re disappointed in her.

she really needs a reality check but I don’t think she actually cares

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but wtf man how has she been exposed AGAIN after the NYE tit she’s bleeping insane does she actually want to be cancelled at this point
I’m actually shocked suuuuuuuurely u would be conscious about getting caught on camera has she actually lost her mind

Reactions: 22
Sorry but I have just seen the video of her out partying yesterday, wtf why are people still following her?? She legit thinks she’s a celebrity she should not get away with this a second time she shouldn’t of the first time!!! Silly immature selfish girl

Reactions: 22
Hey moms!! So it’s practically taken me all evening to finally finish getting through these 40+ pages of DRAMA. I truly can’t believe this has happened again. I know her NYE apology was so insincere but you thought she wouldn’t be so stupid to be so smug whilst being filmed. Everything gets posted online nowadays. It’s just utter stupidity!

It’ll be interesting to see when / if she addresses all of this. Perhaps on Thursdays video 🤔 we’ll see soon gals

goodnight x x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I swear to god if she tries to bring up Caroline flack, death threats, bullying, her mental health in her apology I am gonna lose my tit.

She can’t even claim mental health - she’s had her boyfriend coming around every night, her cousin and her mum comes around to do her shopping.

Reactions: 33
This girl is a disgusting mess. Call me a bleeping hater I actually don’t care, the level of disrespect, the compulsive lying, the arrogance from madison sarah cannot be defended by anyone. How can someone fake their remorse and literally do it again, I think this girl needs some mental support. She has made a total fool out of herself. She can attempt to carry on as normal but over 200k have seen this now and that’s almost all of her subscribers. Mads you are done. Bye you ugly horse !!! :)

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.