Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Orchid678

Sorry I must have missed the bit on the Gov website where it said you can have a party with multiple people as long as you take a test twice a week. Silly me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Alicia-M

Hey guys wass good. Just wanna come on here for the second time and publicly apologise I got caught again. I just accidentally let myself into someone’s house I didn’t know they’d be in tbh I thought the house was empty, I should have left when I saw everyone in there with their phones out snapping cos that’s not a good look for me. Anyway just wanna say you’ve got every right to be annoyed and hope you can still support me. Thank you to Smirnoff Ice for sponsoring this video x

• Haha
Reactions: 63

louisarebecca

Update about the police call, spoke to a lovely lady- she is shocked by her behaviour. They need more information- maddys exact address and the party location. They have filed it and they are also waiting for neighbour complaints.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Glitter&G1n

Honestly my blood is boiling so hard. Waiting for BoJo to tell me today that I can't work for another 3 months, I have friends who've died, friends working double shifts in hospital, relatives I haven't seen in over a year convinced they will die before we even see them again, and this self absorbed, entitled piece of TRASH just flaunting how she gives zero shits about other people.

Put that bitch in the bin, NOW

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Katleesi

VIP Member
1613402650247.png

My god I just spat my drink all over my laptop because I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: imagine Mads in a mosh pit please...

• Haha
I messaged her sketty friend and got this reply. It’s obviously bullshit, if Madison has had the vaccine she’d have posted about it PLUS it’s only available for key workers etc how the fuck would they get it if they’re working from home 🤣
13EB4773-5AF7-46D8-ADC1-15C3B6BD4709.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

BB2133

BEAC685E-A4D6-4B27-BE1E-13D4ADBF75F1.jpeg
Sorry if a similar reply has already been posted but for this reply from Ob Pilly after her recent collaboration with them....

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

guccigang

Happy Tuesday and Good Morning to everyone except Madison Plant xx

Thread suggestion: Madison Sarah #14 - Partying in her puffa, 'no mom I was picking up my bf Arthur'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45