Madison Sarah #13 Being accused of black fishing but its fine, I buy my foundation online!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this has perked my evening right up! 😆Was having a nose on Kate Hayes' thread & someone said this was kicking off, ooooooh my god mom fucked up 🥺
She is an absolute cockwomble with zero remorse & needs that big fat fine at the very least! Can't sidle out of this one by getting your nips out mami

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The only reply I ever got was from Jean Vintage last time in the NYE scandal and she so happens to be a witch too

I don’t even know who that is and it’s pissed me off. Tempted to send them a message with one simple well fitting word. bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
was it midday they posted their apologies last time? So maddy will roll off Arthur tomorrow midday with her script prepared by her management and apologise

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’ve just come over here from the Kate Hayes thread, someone PLEASE do a wiki on here so I can catch up!!😭

Reactions: 3
Anyone had any responses from brands, agencies or even baddie maddie herself??
I DM’d her model agency this morning and they haven’t opened it. I also dm’d lovingmads because I like winding her up but she’s not bitten this time!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve just come over here from the Kate Hayes thread, someone PLEASE do a wiki on here so I can catch up!!😭
Is she relevant enough for a wiki? However... Today’s scandal starts from page 11.. you might want to make two cups of tea. 😂😂😂

I DM’d her model agency this morning and they haven’t opened it. I also dm’d lovingmads because I like winding her up but she’s not bitten this time!!
LMAOOOO what about sweet like mads

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/. This one has got a lot of traction. really hoping to wake up to 1 mil views on that and madi getting a 10k fine. can we manifest it ??!

she’s had so many dramas, Aaliyah-gate, black fishing, Pete wicks, Umar PLT, sugar daddy on the boat (dunno if I’m making this one up but deffo something she’d do so), the prada water bottle, new year party and now this.

don’t know what my point was with that list but I guess I’m wondering how she’s surviving all this loool.

Reactions: 15
remember that vlog in lockdown one baddie posted crying her nana hadn’t been outside in weeks lol where’s that energy gone fake witch

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.