Madison Sarah #13 Being accused of black fishing but its fine, I buy my foundation online!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baddie maddiiiiiieeee where art thou? We know you lurking so just cmere and tell us what's going on x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nah the best was when someone saw BCW on Tinder 😂
If she does apologise (she won’t) and tries to say they all tested negative it’ll be another lie where she’ll say she’ll show the negative test (like she said she’d show her donation to BLM and the NHS) it just won’t happen. Honestly if she did a real life vlog of one of these days she’s sat in her flat getting hate and deleting comments I would 100% watch to see what she’s actually like in these times. Bet she’s saying the most vile things about people who supported her. That comment on her YT that said “that’s how you treat people who’s support got you where you are now” SO TRUE. YT’s are nothing without fans/subscribers and she’d give them tit all day long just for speaking the truth

• Haha
Reactions: 25
YT comments are wild. Surprised she's not been deleting those 🤨

Now we know why she dyed her hair!! Had to look ✨flawless✨ for the partieeeeeeee x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
YT comments are wild. Surprised she's not been deleting those 🤨

Now we know why she dyed her hair!! Had to look ✨flawless✨ for the partieeeeeeee x
Those extensions 🥴 what poor horse had it’s tail cut off for them?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really want someone to make a video merge of
1. I’m gonna have a bottle of champagne to myself
2. NYE party clip
3. apology video
4. party number 2

All with date stamps. I have no idea how to make Tik Tok’s or videos but if anyone wanted ideas feel free 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
what the hell we gonna do now, she doesn’t deserve her platform!!
can anyone lmk who sponsors her I want to dm some of them

Reactions: 8
Think that new modelling agency should drop her. Embarrassing she even got a contract with them when she’s so fake

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What about that photo print company? Or do they just give her a discount code or whatever?? Idk anymore

Reactions: 2
I go for 10 minutes and I have 100+ notifications and we are on page 40 already? Swear we were on page 29 an hour ago 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also, with regards to tiktok, save the video with with "oh no" sound and then add a current viral sound (but lower the volume down) tiktok will then push it out

Reactions: 17
Brands don’t care what the influencers do, just as long as they have the followers and promote their businesses to their minions 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 11
has she liked anything on twitter recently? i’m blocked so can’t see it, wonder how long she’ll stay up tonight deleting comments. being a bad witch is hard.

Reactions: 2
thank you, I’m writing an essay to her management right now and then I’ll get to that.. (dw I’ll be changing it to Plant) xx
They really must be like Madison again like sis we can’t keep doing this tit. We can’t keep writing u n apology we are running out tit to say. Lol

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.