Madison Sarah #13 Being accused of black fishing but its fine, I buy my foundation online!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BCW is Bowl Cut Willy (the name needs no explanation surely) he lives in the same building as Mads and was at the parties with her late last year and NYE. We reckon he was shagging Rach.

I’m a BCW Stan now. Love him since he trolled us with a bowl that day xx

Someone post the comparison again loooool
Who remembers the BCW album we made x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
BCW exposed Madison and co at the New Year’s Eve scandal...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bet he’s gutted he wasn’t invited to last nights partieeee

• Haha
and to think I got dragged when I called him fit that one time

• Haha
Reactions: 38
BCW is Bowl Cut Willy (the name needs no explanation surely) he lives in the same building as Mads and was at the parties with her late last year and NYE. We reckon he was shagging Rach.

I’m a BCW Stan now. Love him since he trolled us with a bowl that day xx

Someone post the comparison again loooool
This is one of the worst haircuts I’ve ever seen. (Ok the handography doesn’t help).

• Haha
Quick reminder to go engage with the TikToks agains, like comments, comment, save, send on. Let’s get these spreading lol. Once okay twice duck NO DUMB HOE

Reactions: 11
i genuinely can’t believe moms🥺 done it again, i hope she does address to see what insincere bollocks she spouts this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is always talking about man but man keeps hotting her up proves she just a hoe 🤣🤣🤣 not even a secret hoe just a hoe hoe who got caught again thou 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s so done for. I truly hope none of you forgive her and find better youtubers / idols. Not being funny but if I was ig famous, BOYYY would I shame her on my story. No it’s not mean, it’s not bullying it’s bleeping truth she’s a complete arrogant cold hearted devilish twit. I don’t want to hear tit about Caroline flack from Madison at any point (rip to her poor woman) but in this circumstance, madison sarah - who doesn’t care about 120 THOUSAND dead people - cannot OPEN HER MOUTH ABOUT ONE PERSON ( Caroline ) passing away. If you care about people dying, you wouldn’t be acting like a wreckless piece of tit in a pandemic WITHOUT ANY REMORSE.

Reactions: 34
Just think right now Mads is sat on her sofa, next to her bum vase, slagging us bitter witches from tattle to Arthur and the group chat from last night going wild ❤🥺 are your ears burning mamis?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s the worst type of human being. Look at poor influencer Grace Victory lying in a coma after giving birth because she caught covid and then this absolute embarrassment wannabe is shaking her arse around in random apartments in manc trying to find a new sugar daddy to buy her tit. Honestly cancel her. I wonder what Grace’s family would think of this behaviour 🥴

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
View attachment 450456She backtracked and then said they haven’t all had the vaccine but “most of the group” HAHAA ok honey
bleeping hell this dumb witch for real?!

Does she know a covid test is like an MOT test, it's only good for basically the hour you have the test?

So if she has the test, tests negative, goes to the supermarket or gets on a bus and picks up the virus gives it to maddy and all the rest of the cretins at the flat and maddy gives it to poor Jan when she does the grocery drop who i'm sure has had cancer in the past and probably has a weakened immune and so there could be tragic consequences system will she be saying "head out of my DM's"

These cunts man! I seriously cannot

Reactions: 13
Ok think about it Yh if she does apologise what can she say. Like let’s all deep it for a second “ it was a mistake” ... a second time. “ I wasn’t meant to be there” but you got dressed up “ we were all tested and was negative” doesn’t matter. Her previous apology she said she didn’t know how serious it was and she understands the seriousness of the situation n she won’t do it again ... but ya did Ms Plant. You done oops did it again Ms Britney Spears. What now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.