Madison Sarah #13 Being accused of black fishing but its fine, I buy my foundation online!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she’ll keep quiet for a few days... maybe even a week... then will come the apology which will be delivered by a makeup-free face, casual jumper/loungewear, and will be more dramatic than the first one, with excuses such as “I’ve been struggling mentally with this lockdown more than the last”... throw in some crying, a few “be kind” comments, and a couple of references to Caroline Flack and “mental health”.

Reactions: 30
Also the fact she has a bf shows she broke lockdown rules I can’t imagine them dating online n not meeting up first to hang out n tit

Reactions: 16
Saying she was there to pick up her boyfriend but in the other girls Instagram story they’re taking shots in Mads flat and then they all arrive together sooooooooo clearly pre drinking before they go to the party. Liar liar Madz on fire

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Also the fact she has a bf shows she broke lockdown rules I can’t imagine them dating online n not meeting up first to hang out n tit
Exactly, we know she’s not the time of girl to do social distanced walks and Zoom. I doubt he lives alone either and she sees every Tom, Dick, Harry and Arthur

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Cue all the newbies asking “who’s Arthur” like they did with BCW 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I reckon she’ll keep quiet for a few days... maybe even a week... then will come the apology which will be delivered by a makeup-free face, casual jumper/loungewear, and will be more dramatic than the first one, with excuses such as “I’ve been struggling mentally with this lockdown more than the last”... throw in some crying, a few “be kind” comments, and a couple of references to Caroline Flack and “mental health”.
Hahah here’s my prediction.
So a lot of you guys have seen the videos circulating which before I get started understand it isn’t what it looked like- it was never my intention. I was just picking up my boyfriend from a work party and I accidentally went it dressed up and danced and took selfies and drunk and took my expensive bag even tho I was only picking him up. Love you all it wasn’t my intention I understand if you don’t like me but please feel sorry for me xxxxx
Ps we all make mistakes xx

Reactions: 12
Why was she openly letting people film her? I really don’t think she gives a duck which is the worst bit. She deserves to have it all taken away from her

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I’m a lurker here for sure, so I’m nervous to do my first post 😅 but out of curiosity, how do you think she will come back from this? Like do you think she will do an apology or just not address it at all 🙈

Reactions: 7
I'm so curious as to what she'll actually say because if I was in her shoes I wouldn't be acting the big man on twitter I'd be shitting myself thinking how can I salvage my career. She knows she'll have little sheep followers regardless of what she does or says so as long as she can continue to exploit them she probably wont care but still what can she even say especially since last time she said she wishes she could make it better, could have made it better by not doing it again

Reactions: 7
I’m a newbie here too and don’t know!!!
There needs to be a wiki page for her
BCW is Bowl Cut Willy (the name needs no explanation surely) he lives in the same building as Mads and was at the parties with her late last year and NYE. We reckon he was shagging Rach.

I’m a BCW Stan now. Love him since he trolled us with a bowl that day xx

Welcome, Arthur (from the kids tv show) has been compared to Madison’s boyfriend Manny 🤣
Someone post the comparison again loooool

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
BCW is Bowl Cut Willy (the name needs no explanation surely) he lives in the same building as Mads and was at the parties with her late last year and NYE. We reckon he was shagging Rach.

I’m a BCW Stan now. Love him since he trolled us with a bowl that day xx

Someone post the comparison again loooool
I’m forever team bowlcut Willy - she did him dirty! Threw our beloved Willy under the bus!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.