Madison Sarah #13 Being accused of black fishing but its fine, I buy my foundation online!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually thinking about the time I saw Slayer at download festival a few years back and just imagining Mads in the crowd has set me off. I'm gonna be laughing all afternoon christ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
same energy as when Saffron Barker got that Metallica tshirt and was like "I got this cute metallic t-shirt that everyone is wearing"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I can’t even watch her videos ironically anymore, her voice is so nasally it drives me insane.!!!1

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s such a good aMbaSSaDoR

The ommm honestly used to kill me.

Its the way she pronounces “first” here
Only 3 seconds in and I had to click out. Moms I can’t even hate watch anymore, she annoys me THAT much these days.
Has she had something done to her cheeks? Idk I feel her cheekbones are more prominent now

Reactions: 5
I know plenty of us have mentioned it on previous threads but anyone else find it slightly infuriating how today so many inFLUenZzZzzAs are sharing CF's be kind post etc? Again, I know this isn't Beka's thread but she's one of them who's been going on about the hate she gets online etc and reposting "if you can be anything be kind". Dunno exactly how much hate she gets, if at all, but come onnnnnnnnnnnn when are half of these people going to realise there is a HUGE fkin difference in someone calling out their actions and having a difference of opinion to someone ACTUALLY being a disgusting human and sending the unthinkable??

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know plenty of us have mentioned it on previous threads but anyone else find it slightly infuriating how today so many inFLUenZzZzzAs are sharing CF's be kind post etc? Again, I know this isn't Beka's thread but she's one of them who's been going on about the hate she gets online etc and reposting "if you can be anything be kind". Dunno exactly how much hate she gets, if at all, but come onnnnnnnnnnnn when are half of these people going to realise there is a HUGE fkin difference in someone calling out their actions and having a difference of opinion to someone ACTUALLY being a disgusting human and sending the unthinkable??
They can all bore off at this point. Don’t like it? Get a real job 😴

Reactions: 10
Maybe if the influencaz are kind themselves they wouldn’t have a thread on here not in the rave section 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The whole “be kind” would have been a really great thing but, as usual, ‘influencers’ had to ruin it and make it all about themselves. There’s a huge difference having fans/subscribers, people who were fans and the general public calling you out to take accountability for your crappy and sometimes reprehensible actions/decisions to being completely and unfairly vilified, on a huge scale, by the press and UK media like CF was. If influencers would just grow a backbone and admit to their wrong doings then maybe people would actually be a lot kinder and more forgiving.. there’s an idea🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Wow someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today
I actually cannot believe how rude she is, I swear it gets worse as the days go by🤭 but then in her YouTube videos she acts like she’s the most down to earth/nicest person in the world.

Reactions: 14
Exactly, it’s people like Mads and Rachel Leary that are like “be kind” but Rachel told a young girl publicly on social media her career in mental health was a waste of time and Mads kicks off and swears at people in her comments section all the time so god knows what these girls say in their private GC. I honestly think if those two weren’t influencers and had normal jobs they’d be slating influencers too cause they’re clearly nasty girls. They broke so many lockdown rules and were so cocky about it until it went viral and they were like “oh god Am So SoRrIeEe 🥺. My future actions will soon show you how sorry I am. You’ve got every right to be annoyed... blah blah” all I’ve seen so far is them putting in extra work to their careers so they don’t get cancelled and saying they’ll donate to the NHS but show no proof

And that Madison carbon copy needs to stop thinking she’s well known or relevant saying she gets hate. Nobody knows you love, you wormed your way into gossip by pretending you were being impersonated on here and slagged off your neighbour you dress like 🥴 what a depressing way to get your name out there

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh the tits are making a comeback. They’ve been trapped behind jumpers for so long. A little ray of sun and they’re freeeee. God she’s gonna be showing us her nips again in every video 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.