Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was driving me mad when she was calling it a 'Muk-bong' rather than Mukbang.... :rolleyes: :p

Reactions: 17
Urm so in her most recent video why is her body mixed race and her face is white????? You’re STILL BLACKFISHING badison. Mad ting.

Reactions: 14
she did not just say the end of the pandemic is in sight? we're breaking death records everyday girl this is the worst it's been since it started how is the end of it in sight
Haven't watched the video but can only imagine the outrage and frustration @Katleesi is feeling if she did!

Sorry for double post, was just looking through the comments and saw this... Anyone able to enlighten me in the mean time? 🤣Still haven't watched it, I prefer to save the videos for when I've got nothing else better to watch lol

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
ehmm what happened after 10:00 when she was saying that people from Asia have surgery to make their eyes bigger? she completely cut it short and then was on about tea :S would be interested to hear what she actually said :rolleyes: Although she's not really one to talk seeing as she can't embrace who she is either
Ohhh wait does this explain the screenshot in my last post?

Reactions: 4
What happened to keeping things private? As soon as she could say boyfriend the girl didn’t stutter. She probably chose the first question to include the fact she had a boyfriend 🤥

Reactions: 21
Haven't watched the video but can only imagine the outrage and frustration @Katleesi is feeling if she did!

Sorry for double post, was just looking through the comments and saw this... Anyone able to enlighten me in the mean time? 🤣Still haven't watched it, I prefer to save the videos for when I've got nothing else better to watch lol
If only it was near... but people like Baddy Plant can’t stop opening their back doors to the bowl cut willies of the world

affirmations before a dick appointment 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She actually is a joke

You’re the gang leader remember mom x
Thank you mami 🥺❤

Reactions: 6
Her day in the life with my she already has the journal on the counter but pretends to go get it like it isn’t planned, she then opens it and shows the camera knowing people will pause because she blurred one part, keeping the “boyfriend” bit it, just to swearrrrr she is over paddy lmaoooo😭😭😭we know ur tricks

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s only mentioning her boyfriend cos we mentioned Patrick’s girl here. She don’t fool us🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does her having a boyfriend make her mysterious? Yeah you and however many billions of people have one too 🤣 unlucky lad whoever has to put up with your joke of a life!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surprised she’s mentioning a boyfriend so publicly... how will she get more designer out of her sugar daddies ❤🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But still acts like a slag and lets men see her fake melons on her Instagram! Bet he loves that, got so much respect for him haven’t you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.