Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
trust me it was exhausting doing the recap bc since NYE she’s actually been annoyingly quiet and boring

oh did anyone notice she did the classic “look at my flowers” story upload the other day purposely being very ambiguous about who they were from

Zzzzzzzzzzz

Reactions: 10
trust me it was exhausting doing the recap bc since NYE she’s actually been annoyingly quiet and boring

oh did anyone notice she did the classic “look at my flowers” story upload the other day purposely being very ambiguous about who they were from

Zzzzzzzzzzz
The only thing that entertained me on the last thread was when somebody called her Plant and she replied with "I don't know why people call me that" she's delusional!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s a bloody liar lol I was watching her what’s in my bag 2017 and she’s showed her student card because she still used it to go to the cinema. You can clearly see it says madison plant. Even though it’s blurry it clearly doesn’t say knowles🤣
DED24ACA-43AC-49FE-98DE-F8860992B6A5.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
do you all reckon her brand will actually come out in March? She's been so vague about it and didnt even mention it had been delayed she just said its coming out in March like that was always the plan, it was meant to come out in autumn 2020 but in the run up she never mentioned it in fact the only time its been mentioned was when she had a meeting about it in london when she met up with pete. There was an insta she was following called mdzn or something which she isn't following now? so weird

Reactions: 15
do you all reckon her brand will actually come out in March? She's been so vague about it and didnt even mention it had been delayed she just said its coming out in March like that was always the plan, it was meant to come out in autumn 2020 but in the run up she never mentioned it in fact the only time its been mentioned was when she had a meeting about it in london when she met up with pete. There was an insta she was following called mdzn or something which she isn't following now? so weird
I think she’ll keep using coronavirus as an excuse to delay it because it’s obviously just gonna be a collab with another brand. That way she won’t have to put the effort into promoting it the other brand will

Reactions: 10
So guys I have some tea. My friend sent me this screenshot 2 weeks ago of her dm to Madison. She didn’t let me post it here because she genuinely believed that mads was going to post a video addressing it and she thought there was no point sharing it if she actually intends to post the video. But of course the lying little witch hasn’t said a word! So the first screenshot is in response to madisons story back when she posted that she’s doing the “reacting to my old videos”. After my friend sent this message she deleted the story btw.
98769355-4B2B-459D-BA09-B1B32252E3E3.png

Obviously the video is no where to be seen so my friend sent another message to which madison replied with the messages in this second screenshot lying yet again
3F54E14A-5B79-4210-9B8C-E5F60A5DDE51.png

Tuesday comes and there’s no sign of this video!! My friend has allowed me to post the screenshots here as she’s fuming with Madison for lying as she clearly doesn’t want to post a video. (My friend knows I have an account and she thought it’s easier for me to post it for her rather than her making an account) What’s the point in lying twice when she knows she has no intention of posting it? She knows she’s done wrong as my friend has sent her 2 more messages and she has read them and not replied. My friend said I can post them wherever I want and get as many people to see this as possible because it’s not acceptable!! Here is proof of madison reading the messages and not replying
2637C1E3-8D53-4D8A-91DD-7E5BC6738DAF.png

It will be very interesting to see if now my friend has allowed me to expose her, whether she’s going to do a video lmao. If she does it will be so clear she reads here though

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
So guys I have some tea. My friend sent me this screenshot 2 weeks ago of her dm to Madison. She didn’t let me post it here because she genuinely believed that mads was going to post a video addressing it and she thought there was no point sharing it if she actually intends to post the video. But of course the lying little witch hasn’t said a word! So the first screenshot is in response to madisons story back when she posted that she’s doing the “reacting to my old videos”. After my friend sent this message she deleted the story btw. View attachment 394658
Obviously the video is no where to be seen so my friend sent another message to which madison replied with the messages in this second screenshot lying yet againView attachment 394663
Tuesday comes and there’s no sign of this video!! My friend has allowed me to post the screenshots here as she’s fuming with Madison for lying as she clearly doesn’t want to post a video. (My friend knows I have an account and she thought it’s easier for me to post it for her rather than her making an account) What’s the point in lying twice when she knows she has no intention of posting it? She knows she’s done wrong as my friend has sent her 2 more messages and she has read them and not replied. My friend said I can post them wherever I want and get as many people to see this as possible because it’s not acceptable!! Here is proof of madison reading the messages and not replying View attachment 394665
It will be very interesting to see if now my friend has allowed me to expose her, whether she’s going to do a video lmao. If she does it will be so clear she reads here though
What a fool. She couldn’t even keep up the new facade a full month. crappy person.

Reactions: 14
I know!! Trying to act like she’s changed when she’s still the same fake witch🙄
I don’t understand why she lies so much. Like her whole brand and aesthetic is what’s popular at the minute even tho it’s very recycled. If she was more genuine or at least more clever with her lies she’d be just as successful as every other brain dead influencer but she can’t even seem to copy people correctly.

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why she lies so much. Like her whole brand and aesthetic is what’s popular at the minute even tho it’s very recycled. If she was more genuine or at least more clever with her lies she’d be just as successful as every other brain dead influencer but she can’t even seem to copy people correctly.
i can’t even find a logical explanation for her lies, at this point I think she’s got a problem

Reactions: 15
that's awful wtf I mean she can't stick to an upload schedule to save her life so she'll probably see this and put it her next upload whenever that is, I wonder if she'll address the Italian/Persian fiasco or if she'll just say it was never her intention to blackfish or look ethnically ambiguous and she's sorry people are upset. Her next video is part 2 of her reacting to her old videos I think she said so it seems a bit weird she would chuck an apology for black fishing allegations in that it deserves a full video tbh
edit: I forgot she did a video after the missguided one, surely she didn't mean she addressed it in that vlog all she said was she is going to do her makeup more natural

Reactions: 11
that's awful wtf I mean she can't stick to an upload schedule to save her life so she'll probably see this and put it her next upload whenever that is, I wonder if she'll address the Italian/Persian fiasco or if she'll just say it was never her intention to blackfish or look ethnically ambiguous and she's sorry people are upset. Her next video is part 2 of her reacting to her old videos I think she said so it seems a bit weird she would chuck an apology for black fishing allegations in that it deserves a full video tbh
edit: I forgot she did a video after the missguided one, surely she didn't mean she addressed it in that vlog all she said was she is going to do her makeup more natural
She will never address the Italian/Persian fiasco unless it’s to lie more and try and give some false evidence as to why we doubt her ethnicity. She can’t possibly admit she’s lied about her ethnicity there would be no coming back from that it’s beyond embarrassing

Reactions: 17
So guys I have some tea. My friend sent me this screenshot 2 weeks ago of her dm to Madison. She didn’t let me post it here because she genuinely believed that mads was going to post a video addressing it and she thought there was no point sharing it if she actually intends to post the video. But of course the lying little witch hasn’t said a word! So the first screenshot is in response to madisons story back when she posted that she’s doing the “reacting to my old videos”. After my friend sent this message she deleted the story btw. View attachment 394658
Obviously the video is no where to be seen so my friend sent another message to which madison replied with the messages in this second screenshot lying yet againView attachment 394663
Tuesday comes and there’s no sign of this video!! My friend has allowed me to post the screenshots here as she’s fuming with Madison for lying as she clearly doesn’t want to post a video. (My friend knows I have an account and she thought it’s easier for me to post it for her rather than her making an account) What’s the point in lying twice when she knows she has no intention of posting it? She knows she’s done wrong as my friend has sent her 2 more messages and she has read them and not replied. My friend said I can post them wherever I want and get as many people to see this as possible because it’s not acceptable!! Here is proof of madison reading the messages and not replying View attachment 394665
She’s disgusting lol - why do these “influencers” find it so hard to bleeping apologise, explain themselves and learn from their wrong doings?

Reactions: 14
I can only imagine how that video would go...

“I have used sunbeds a few times since I came back from Ibiza, but that is all... this is my natural tan because I am part Italian and Persian. I don’t lay my baby hairs, it’s just angles same with my eyes... I don’t pull them back at all it’s just angles. Please don’t listen to tattle their trying to ruin my career with lies angels”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Bet the vid at 6 is this one mentioned in the thread today
She replied to a comment and said it was the pt2 to reacting to old vids 🙄 she’ll probably react to a vid from summer and say oh my godddttt I am so embarrassedtt that I appropriateddd another culture 😔 I have learnt my lessonnn and I take accountabilitieee x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She’s wearing a ring in her right middle finger in the latest pic & the pic of that guy being fed at Willy wanks, the person also has a ring on their right middle finger.

I’ve cracked the code 🧐

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.