Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right! She is still able bodied, fits into societal preferences of beauty/looks. Her having a bit of a “belly” or whatever doesn’t make anyone feel better

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is this new? The fact she’s making it look like bae was trying to get a candid and she’s all “nooo stop” when she’s taken it on a tripod with self timer 🤣🤣🤣 cringeee

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her boobs look like they’re desperately trying to escape that bra

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s deleted the story about her new video too, I reckon she’s read this thread and has seen the the screenshots of her convo and decided she’s not posting it anymore

Reactions: 11
I'd put money on her editing in a new clip of her addressing the black fishing which is why the video is late

Reactions: 8
I have pretty much the same body shape as Mads minus the massive melons, it makes me question if I should be wanting to be skinnier and all that, my point is imagine young girls feeling the same 🤯🤯🤯 I love my food too much though

Guys I can’t believe it her face is lighter than her body is this real life 😂😂😂 I turned the video off after that because she’s so bleeping dull

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Mads: “don’t try to be anyone else, but yourself”

anyone wanna tell her that’s what she’s been doing for two years?!?😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.