Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It actually makes me cringe when she refers to her hair blonde as Blonde Mads??? Has to be that extra 🙃

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Haha who on earth is messaging her asking to do a fanny shaving 101? 😳 Such an eye roll!

Also telling her moronic fans to smear scented body butter near your bits, all you're gonna get is thrush Mads, you can't manifest that away I'm afraid mami 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Haha who on earth is messaging her asking to do a fanny shaving 101? 😳 Such an eye roll!

Also telling her moronic fans to smear scented body butter near your bits, all you're gonna get is thrush Mads, you can't manifest that away I'm afraid mami 🙄😂
Omg I know nothing scented is meant to be used there 🙄

Me again, she is a walking contradiction. " Omg I have such a big appetite!"

3 mins later after not finishing a single item.

"My eyes are bigger than my belly"

Which is it??

Oh wow she's recommending using shaving foam to shave down there. I really hope nobody uses these "tips" she's dishing out like she's an expert!
These are the exact things I thought as well 🤣 she didn’t even finish her video properly. AGAIN. All she did was eat and give terrible shaving advice 😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly so sick of her I didn’t think she could sink any lower. The thing about her cutting a clip out of her vid to do with eye surgery or whatever? What the duck is wrong with her fgs

Reactions: 13
What time stamp is the eye surgery thing at? I just skimmed through the vid but couldn’t see it

Reactions: 1
The ad thing is bullshit or it got demonetised really early on. I legit had an ad every minute and a half to 2 minutes. Clearly baddie Maddie is in need of some cash🤨

Reactions: 8
The ad thing is bullshit or it got demonetised really early on. I legit had an ad every minute and a half to 2 minutes. Clearly baddie Maddie is in need of some cash🤨
She defo hasn’t been flashing the designer for a white 😂 the New Year’s Eve scandal has her penny pinching

Reactions: 5
Wheres the video gone 😂 I was half way through watching it and it cut off now it looks like its been deleted ?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
maybe it’s gone because of copy right but her come drive with mes which would also be copy written don’t get deleted. She did say she lost a clip so maybe it will be re uploaded with the clip in but that would require actual editing so I doubt it.
unless she’s been reading here and has found out well all know she said she’d address the black fishing but hasn’t so tit herself idk bit weird for no explanation

Reactions: 11
I had like 7 ads for the video too so I’m not sure if it was demonetised but she probably was irritated someone called her out about the cut 😂 how do you not notice something like that in the final edit

Reactions: 7
cuz she probably don’t even watch it through, she’s probs just as bored of hearing all the tit she chats as we are

• Haha
Reactions: 13
omg as if she actually deleted it 😂😂😂 this girl is mental. she reads here more than she replies to blue tick dms (which is a lot) lmao
As someone said she's been doing come drive w mes for years and they don't get deleted just demonitized for all I know. She def thought she was in for another scandal for briefly touching on Asian people basically saying that they're insecure too about their eyes and end up having surgeries to make them bigger and then just move on to another subject like it was nothing. Daft witch :sneaky:

Reactions: 12
8DA837CF-28FC-43A4-8AD7-D0F97EC9D83F.png

baddy when she sees us discussing her shambles of a video and then realising she has no explanations for the lies so deletes it

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Did you see her insta stories? She's basically saying she's gonna refilm it but 'water down' the questions lol

• Sick
  • Haha
Did you see her insta stories? She's basically saying she's gonna refilm it but 'water down' the questions lol
water them down how all she said was love yourself and gave a few crap tips on shaving I don't think she knows what water down means I think she means she'll answer the questions again but just answer them briefly which seems pointless as most her fanbase would have seen the video already. Why upload it in the first place knowing the end is messed up. She seems quite down in those stories though I wonder if something she mentioned in the video has meant she's had to take it down because it's caused an upset or drama

Reactions: 12
Its definitely the one where she briefly discussed Asian people and the whole foxy eye trend. Its funny how she responded to someone asking about why is it cut like that being like ' I don't know why its done that :unsure: ' Girl we know u edited the video like that cus u thought no one would notice

Genuinely curious cause I’m quite confused. Why would she purposefully cut it off like that? Cause it doesn’t even flow at all but I don’t know what she would’ve cut out?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.