Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I just tried this and it’s soo similar 👀. Thanks for the tip, dya have any others 🤣
if you want to edit your photos and lie about it snow is free and does the same thing face tune does😭 not that maddy knows what face tune is, au naturale

Reactions: 3
Lemme take a sexy pic with my thong on show, but got to make sure I get my piano in the background so I look ✨wHoLeSoMe✨

20D55DDE-385A-4DAD-9114-54AA132D5D3F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lemme take a sexy pic with my thong on show, but got to make sure I get my piano in the background so I look ✨wHoLeSoMe✨

View attachment 397601
Looks like someone gave her a wedgie and ripped her knickers

You mean to tell me that these PROFESSIONAL YOUTUBERS do not know that if you use copyrighted music and your video gets demonitised, ads will still appear but the money will go to the music artists instead
They 100% are aware, they’re just lazy and think it won’t happen to them lol. Until it does 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
How have I only just clocked that Rachel and Holly Boon briefly appeared in teen mum UK? I’ve rewatched it so many times and only just clocked😂 Holly looks dreadful

• Wow
Reactions: 22
''People can tell if you're not being 100% yourself'', ''Let your personalityy shine through'' Quality advice there girls 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just found it on Amazon prime! I tried to screen record but didn’t realise it doesn’t let you screen record on there until now

Reactions: 2
She’s started being more “consistent” on TikTok yet she can’t even lip sync right HAHAHAHA

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.