Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like I am blocked too! 🤣 #bitterbitches
Just went on my other account and I’m able to see her profile so we’re 100% blocked 😂😂😂 love ittttt, makes me wonder how she found my profile as ive never commented on any of her stuff 😂

edit: Oops, turning into mads with my lies, I commented on the blackfishing TikTok so she’s obvs blocked my profile from the comments 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just went on my other account and I’m able to see her profile so we’re 100% blocked 😂😂😂 love ittttt, makes me wonder how she found my profile as ive never commented on any of her stuff 😂

edit: Oops, turning into mads with my lies, I commented on the blackfishing TikTok so she’s obvs blocked my profile from the comments 😂
Well as I’m the one who posted it I guess that’s why I’m gone 🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
God she’s so sad 😂😂 imagine trying to make people think your life is so exciting when in reality you sit alone in an overpriced apartment on your arse blocking 100s of people a day 😂😂 wouldn’t be surprised if she’s sat and blocked everyone who liked the video that outed her party 😂

Reactions: 24
God she’s so sad 😂😂 imagine trying to make people think your life is so exciting when in reality you sit alone in an overpriced apartment on your arse blocking 100s of people a day 😂😂 wouldn’t be surprised if she’s sat and blocked everyone who liked the video that outed her party 😂
honestly how does she have the time to be blocking everyone all the time??? it’s actually so sad lol who can be bothered to spend their time doing that anyway

Not sure if anyone saw her stories the other day she was saying she’s started watching anime (jumped on another “trend” for the clout) and now she’s rinsing it lol why has she suddenly developed an interest in it despite it being around for so long. ugh she’s really annoying
4CE1B6D1-BB42-4363-B78F-873C8BC95AEE.png

• Sick
Reactions: 22
tehe trauma is so quirky and funny, I’m not here to tell people what is and isn’t trauma idk what the girls been through but she’s never mentioned any trauma but this ain’t normal behaviour, I don’t wanna sound woe is me I’ve been through hard times but I’ve been through some trauma that’s taking years of therapy to get over and yes I can sometimes joke about it but I don’t tweet about it to be quirky and relatable. People tend to not understand what trauma is and think that any bad experience is trauma, I’ve said it before and I’m gonna say it again now she seriously needs therapy If she wants to take this “self love journey” more seriously she needs to do some ugly parts to, taking a good look at herself and accepting her faults, getting therapy etc it’s not just getting some lip filler and reading the power is now and calling it self love, sorry I’m really wound up she think coping mechanisms and trauma is something quirky and trying to get Twitter clout from it

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
honestly how does she have the time to be blocking everyone all the time??? it’s actually so sad lol who can be bothered to spend their time doing that anyway

Not sure if anyone saw her stories the other day she was saying she’s started watching anime (jumped on another “trend” for the clout) and now she’s rinsing it lol why has she suddenly developed an interest in it despite it being around for so long. ugh she’s really annoying View attachment 399504
There’s always a pattern here
Mads watches one anime: “I love anime, it’s my favourite”
Mads uses hot sauce once: “I carry it in my handbag, I love spice, I am a spicy white gurl”
Mads has pasta once: “I’m Italian likEe”

Reactions: 26
Or maybe she’s going to tell us she’s becoming a nun? Would explain the Bible readings, we all know she’s been reading that forevaaa xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sure she said it was part 2 of reacting to videos from 2 years ago calling her self baby mads 🤣🤣🤣🤣
ugh more evidence of how much she’s changed for the worse🤮I don’t get why she’d want to draw attention to it for a second time

Reactions: 8
No offence to anyone with a Manchester accent, but I’m watching Hannah’s vlog.
Jesus that accent, both madieee and han’s, it’s like listening to nails being dragged down a chalkboard repeatedly.

I would post this on han’s thread but it’s as dead as her personaliteee, she sounds so different to her mum 🤣

better get watching Mads before her Persian/Italian ass offends somebody yet again and she deletes it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was watching her new vid and in the first old clip she looked so happy in herself, with Pat! Now I think she wouldn't dance or portray that persona cause she's too prestige

Reactions: 7
Lol I was feeling bad for mads when she was reacting to the break up video and then she went “I wanna give myself a cudddulllll” 🙄🙄🙄 speak normally!

Reactions: 12
she blocked me for voting no on her “do you want me to show my meals more” poll. I’m honestly shocked anyone could be that petty and,
let’s be honest mentally unhinged 😕

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Really curly ?? witch where ?? She’s back at it again with the bare faced lies. Wish I could find the close up baby picture I posted before with the gappy full fringe and DEAD STRAIGHT hair. I can’t with this girl !!
E4E9DD36-ECF8-40BB-BDF5-C13CAAFDF430.png
BDDF140A-600C-4647-8881-557995C9E20E.jpeg
FE4111A7-CE62-408B-9896-D9185AEC3426.jpeg
6272C0B0-35BB-4B18-99F1-1E9B6A30DB73.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.