Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she edit her bum to be so huge in pictures when you can clearly see it in videos?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder how long it will take her to delete this off her story. She’s actually trashy, also the nipples! Can we just pree the nipples cus they don’t look healthy. I’m confused is this insta or only fans ??
7DE803AE-84F8-434E-A8A4-C1956FBA303F.png
A660186E-3A8C-497D-B101-F73080B56154.png

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Why does she edit her bum to be so huge in pictures when you can clearly see it in videos?
I think the types of people who follower her for tits (old, pervy) on Instagram aren’t watching her boring, crappy girly videos so won’t see how much of a catfish she is

Reactions: 15
I think she thinks them trousers are something different cos not everyone has them but my god they’re vile and I mean I’m all for trying new styles since she said she doesn’t want to follow trends anymore (then did a missguided AD) but they’re really not nice, mads bby If you read this Calvin Klein do some western style clothes maybe try there cos these weird chaps/leggings ain’t it. She should do that trying different aesthetics video (cottagecore, normcore, alt etc) if she wants to branch out her fashion but that would require researching new brands and she’s a minimal effort girl.

also her 0.5ml lip filler is migrating, you can’t tell when she wears makeup but it looks lumpy I’m praying she gets it dissolved

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm confused with the sexy tits comment😅😂 Who is it supposedly from? And where is she wearing this outfit to? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rock hard nipples are her accessory
for someone who is a savage x fenty ambassador (to this day I do not know why) and advertises lingerie regularly she really does not like to wear bras...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She just looks so old... like how is she only 23 and she’s looking 33

No you can’t even lip sync right no I’m cringing so bad. Also her lips look like she smeared 💩 all over them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s deleted the ‘sexy tits’ screenshot, shock 😴
I mean what point was she trying to make by even posting it in the first place? The only impression I got from it was from where she flaunts her boobs about so much, men only see her good for one thing and that screenshot only confirmed that for me 🙄

Image having how many followers she has but only gets engagement from the old, creepy pervs and no decent lads ever sliding into her dm’s 😂😂😂 you’re doing something wrong saweetieee

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.