Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg BCW works hard but you lot work harder 😂 I've tried catching up on all threads and don't think this has been discussed before...obvs mads is queen of black fishing but does anyone have any thoughts on the one and only BCW, to me in old pics he looks WHITE WHITE but in more recent pics he looks mixed race. He obvs steals his whole 'aesthetic', but do we have a king of blackfishing as well?

p.s i abso hate that whole group of boys, they're all so ugly and cutting about on scooters like they're 12, is that attractive?
Mads probably met him at the sunbed shop and bonded over the fact they both blackfish and live in the same building

I wonder if she’ll bring up her blackfishing again in this video like “thank you so much for your support on the last videos huns I knew I wasnt blackfishing but thanks for being up my arse and being unable to see my blatant cultural appropriation 😗✌🏼

Reactions: 8
exactly 😫

omg in her video she said there’s people leaking her address and trying to find out what car she’s driving

wtf you guys she practically made fun of someone wearing gym clothes just because gyms aren’t open 🤦‍♀️

mads is starting to model again she said she used to do it and has a meeting this week

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Wait what I’ve missed so much!!! Can someone please update me who is the guy with the bowl cut lol is that her new boyfriend?? Why are they not following each other on Instagram I just checked!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ahahah wtf she said she has to remind herself of what she sees on insta isnt real! SAYS YOU MADS! fs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
i swear somewhere said its maddison sarah knowles
Why would Baddy just happen to have the same surname as Beyonce? :ROFLMAO:

Who wants to watch her drive around in a car anyway like where you even going hun? Is it an essential trip? No, so stay the duck at home you stupid witch 😂
Heading to her local coffee shop is essential travel apparently, laughable

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
They all get loads of work done to their faces and bodies and then say “I’m going for a more natural look these days”. So unrealistic and completely not natural. They’ll always be those girls in the comments saying they look gorgeous natural but it’s so far from natural 😩

Reactions: 18
Lol as a poc I can tell you they don’t care 😂. In fact sometimes they prefer a black fishing white girl to girls of their race
This is so so true! They even criticise the girls who point out the blackfishers as “bitter” but that’s a discussion for another day...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They all get loads of work done to their faces and bodies and then say “I’m going for a more natural look these days”. So unrealistic and completely not natural. They’ll always be those girls in the comments saying they look gorgeous natural but it’s so far from natural 😩
it really makes me feel for the girls that have a low self esteem as a result of this , honestly she edits the tit out of the photos she uploads and says she just woke up when she clearly did her eyebrows/ makeup

omg heres an example of girls doing that to themselves 😫😫

View attachment 431219
“this is my natural skin tone hunny 🥺❤
i mean she lies about everything at this point 🥴

omg wtf at the end of the video she says she doesnt believe in valentines day as you should make them feel loved without having to spend lots of money ( or something on the lines of that) i mean you post your man buying you designer 24/7 😫

she said shes doing a valentines day video on sunday and a galentines day video on saturday for the single girls

now she’s saying that she’s keeping this relationship private , i mean duck all is private with her

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She’s only keeping this guy private because she’ll drop him the minute a blue tick slides in 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 14
That wasn’t her, it was jade 👀
ah sorry she addressed it as if it was her saying pete is like her brother and that the photos make her look fat as she knows her angle she likes to take photos in so i assumed it acc was mads , sorry!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I like how she cockily said “so hopefully you’ll see me on different websites” hun no ones gonna book you when you look nothing like your pictures/have those ridiculous tits 😂😂 I bet she thinks she’ll end up on PLT and be able to slide back on to Umar that way.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That section in the video where she spoke about her Jehovah Witness experience was super interesting. I wish she made a video about her whole experience in it, I would love to know more about the religion and her time in it, why she left it, how her mum (who is still a JW) feels about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I like how she cockily said “so hopefully you’ll see me on different websites” hun no ones gonna book you when you look nothing like your pictures/have those ridiculous tits 😂😂 I bet she thinks she’ll end up on PLT and be able to slide back on to Umar that way.
If I do see her, I’ll exit that tab quicker than she changes her stories/lies

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.