Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dark aesthetic lol, that’ll be the next excuse

Say whaaat? 😂🤯
Honestly it sounds crazy but look at Emma halberg she is white and her bf is mixed and there is another popular black fisher who just got engaged to a black man. I’m not even shocked anymore see it all the time on tiktok and ig

Reactions: 10
Why am I still laughing at Rach being pied by Oh Polly 😂😂 they didn’t want her fat lil chode feet in their shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Both Han and Mads have put up posts with a competition for oh polly but Rachel hasn’t 😂
Ohhhh HAHAH 🤣🤣 she’s probably not worried tho being a ✨bad witch✨ ... she’s always got wrigleys extra..... 🤣 (did you see the ad/competition thing she done on her IG? Hilarious)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ohhhh HAHAH 🤣🤣 she’s probably not worried tho being a ✨bad witch✨ ... she’s always got wrigleys extra..... 🤣 (did you see the ad/competition thing she done on her IG? Hilarious)
Oh no, I missed that! That’s so cringe 😂😂 might dm oh polly that they shouldn’t be working with covid breakers and that I’ll be returning my order from the other day as a boycott ✨🤠

Reactions: 7
I don’t even mean it I a nasty way but idk if Rachel would actually be able to fit in an oh polly dress ... their sizes come up sooo small

Reactions: 17
I don’t even mean it I a nasty way but idk if Rachel would actually be able to fit in an oh polly dress ... their sizes come up sooo small
You're probably completely correct. It's clearly not from any sense of moral compass given they're still hitting up Badison Plant

Reactions: 13
Have you guys seen the whole plt fleas fiasco
Definitely not buying from there again, wonder if influencers are still going to collab though or how plt will come back from it

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Definitely not buying from there again, wonder if influencers are still going to collab though or how plt will come back from it
Yes absolutely disgusting 🤢 does anyone know if plt have said anything about it?

Reactions: 5
Noooo, what’s happened?

Reactions: 5
Noooo, what’s happened?
There’s been some tiktoks circulating of peoples plt packages having fleas in them 🤢 I’ve also seen one girl post a video saying she had to take a big antihistamine after putting on a jumper she got from plt and she had red splotches on her face too. So so disgusting.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Noooo, what’s happened?

Search tiktok, type "plt fleas"

The original video has a million views and the username is asianpersuasion.x1

But lots of people are making videos finding fleas in their parcels, must be some kind of infestation at their warehouses 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.