Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Search tiktok, type "plt fleas"

The original video has a million views and the username is asianpersuasion.x1

But lots of people are making videos finding fleas in their parcels, must be some kind of infestation at their warehouses 🤢
Is that why they had the 99% off sale to get rid of a load of stock? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Search tiktok, type "plt fleas"

The original video has a million views and the username is asianpersuasion.x1

But lots of people are making videos finding fleas in their parcels, must be some kind of infestation at their warehouses 🤢
I've just watched some videos and now I feel irrationally itchy

• Heart
Reactions: 11
PLT is vile anyway, cheap clothes, horrible quality, they steal other small businesses designs and they are contributing to the death of the planet 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She is so naturally pretty though when she was doing less make up and not tanning a few weeks ago she looked so good, granted her lips were still over the top but she said she's gonna go more natural but she literally hasn't she's just gone back to tanning too dark and editing the tit out of herself, I love it when her eyebrows are clearly drawn on and shes like "hey guys I just woke up" you been doing your make up in your sleep then hen cos you've got a full face on, then her fans comment like omg you look so good without makeup I look so ugly and its like?? she's probably been up an hour styling her hair and doing makeup before getting back in bed to pretend she's just woke up, her fans must feel made insecure about them selves because of lies

Reactions: 25
She is so naturally pretty though when she was doing less make up and not tanning a few weeks ago she looked so good, granted her lips were still over the top but she said she's gonna go more natural but she literally hasn't she's just gone back to tanning too dark and editing the tit out of herself, I love it when her eyebrows are clearly drawn on and shes like "hey guys I just woke up" you been doing your make up in your sleep then hen cos you've got a full face on, then her fans comment like omg you look so good without makeup I look so ugly and its like?? she's probably been up an hour styling her hair and doing makeup before getting back in bed to pretend she's just woke up, her fans must feel made insecure about them selves because of lies
I think this is what's sad though - I've heard so many stories at uni accommodations where there's been fire alarms at like 3 in the morning and girls have come out wearing a full face of make up. The problem is that her dishonesty about various parts of her life unfortunately affects so many people.

Reactions: 6
I think this is what's sad though - I've heard so many stories at uni accommodations where there's been fire alarms at like 3 in the morning and girls have come out wearing a full face of make up. The problem is that her dishonesty about various parts of her life unfortunately affects so many people.
yeah literally or face sometimes looks like theres a soft filter on but i honestly dont know but i 100% agree with the eyebrows they’re clearly done!

Reactions: 3
Honestly it sounds crazy but look at Emma halberg she is white and her bf is mixed and there is another popular black fisher who just got engaged to a black man. I’m not even shocked anymore see it all the time on tiktok and ig
just looked on her insta and omg no way is she white?????

Reactions: 4
Part of me wonders if she would edit in a carpet to get away with it 🤣 even so she is seeing and meeting her “boo” and then having her cousin+ in her apartment... the rule is one other person to bubble with not one person x 50 bubbles

What is going on with Mads shoes in the last pic? Why is one white and one pink?
I ended up on the scoote *cringe* tik tok and there's deffo different flooring on different levels, I think the ground floor going to the car park is concrete like in rach's pic so looks like she has been going there :mad:
Screenshot 2021-02-11 at 16.30.45.png
Screenshot 2021-02-11 at 16.30.27.png

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It’s mad that this girl says she’s going to upload and then just doesn’t with no explanation. You couldn’t just not turn up to work with no explanation or because you couldn’t be bothered. She’s so lazy it’s boring.

Reactions: 25
Hey angels🤩(who remembers when she used to say that tho loooool) get ready for a come drive with mads at 6pm🤪🤕

Reactions: 5
Who wants to watch her drive around in a car anyway like where you even going hun? Is it an essential trip? No, so stay the duck at home you stupid witch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
omg BCW works hard but you lot work harder 😂 I've tried catching up on all threads and don't think this has been discussed before...obvs mads is queen of black fishing but does anyone have any thoughts on the one and only BCW, to me in old pics he looks WHITE WHITE but in more recent pics he looks mixed race. He obvs steals his whole 'aesthetic', but do we have a king of blackfishing as well?

p.s i abso hate that whole group of boys, they're all so ugly and cutting about on scooters like they're 12, is that attractive?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.