Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder tho why they were around those lads that much surely one of the girls had to be involved somehow with one of them, I wonder who 👀

Reactions: 8
I wonder tho why they were around those lads that much surely one of the girls had to be involved somehow with one of them, I wonder who 👀
Probably Rachel... she’s looser than a bag of sand, no offence Rach 🥺❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She said she hasnt seen Rachel or Han in months....swear they had a NYE party.....🙃
She sounds even thicker than usual considering that most people haven’t seen their friends for genuinely months.. nye was not long ago you idiot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She said she hasnt seen Rachel or Han in months....swear they had a NYE party.....🙃
😂 that’s why that girl commented on her video calling her out. She said she hasn’t seen Han and Rach in months when it was 5 weeks ago she had a nye party! She lies so much she can’t keep up with the lies

I thought the same, granted everyone can miss their mates but it’s a bit of a slap in the face when people haven’t seen friends and family for months and months and she’s making it out like it’s been like that for her, I wonder why she’s chosen to bubble with her bf and not Rachel again and have Hannah move in for “work purposes” (not that I’m complaining cos my god their say it or shot it videos they did were so dry)

Reactions: 14
I thought she came across quite well in the first half of the vid uno like normal and in touch with the world for once, however when she started going on about keeping things private, Han and rich palava and this new modelling stuff I just thought ffs there's people really struggling within this pandemic atm ygm??

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Also she "doesn't want people to know where she lives and what car she drives"

That's like closing the stable door after the horse has bolted if ever I've seen it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
😂 I know, she did a video dedicated to her new Range Rover and a full moving day video where she showed the inside and outside of her building but now she’s like “people wanna know where I live and what car I drive”. We all know... because you showed us?

I also feel like she’s hinting she might quit YouTube. I think if she goes back into modelling and can make a good living off Instagram modelling she’ll stop YT. She said she’s not wanting to show her private life on YT as much anymore and she’s not consistent with her uploads so clearly doesn’t love creating content. She doesn’t even have proper lighting and she’s been on YT for 3 years. That’s definitely something you’d invest in if you saw it long term.

Reactions: 33
Also she "doesn't want people to know where she lives and what car she drives"

That's like closing the stable door after the horse has bolted if ever I've seen it 🙄
She should’ve just put the title as DRIVE WITH ME and answering Tattle x

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry Mads but you’re not exactly a celebrity that thousands of people want to go see and throw their underwear at. duck off mom

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂 I know, she did a video dedicated to her new Range Rover and a full moving day video where she showed the inside and outside of her building but now she’s like “people wanna know where I live and what car I drive”. We all know... because you showed us?

I also feel like she’s hinting she might quit YouTube. I think if she goes back into modelling and can make a good living off Instagram modelling she’ll stop YT. She said she’s not wanting to show her private life on YT as much anymore and she’s not consistent with her uploads so clearly doesn’t love creating content. She doesn’t even have proper lighting and she’s been on YT for 3 years. That’s definitely something you’d invest in if you saw it long term.
This is interesting. What would everyone think if she did quit YouTube?
Part of me thinks she’s should and I’d be relieved not seeing her face and fake voice all the time but the evil part of me wants her to carry on so the internet can keep seeing what a lying, horrible cow bag she is 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably Rachel... she’s looser than a bag of sand, no offence Rach 🥺❤
it was deffo BCW and Rachel, he still followed her after they all got caught out and unfollowed each other. I posted a screenshot a while back and then not long after he unfollowed😂

Reactions: 12

I can't imagine her quitting YouTube fully as I can't see modelling bringing in as much as YouTube unless you're Kendall Jenner 🤷🏻‍♀️ she won't be able to have rich witch energeeeee without it would by my thoughts 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
This is interesting. What would everyone think if she did quit YouTube?
Part of me thinks she’s should and I’d be relieved not seeing her face and fake voice all the time but the evil part of me wants her to carry on so the internet can keep seeing what a lying, horrible cow bag she is 🤣🤣
id be relieved too I think because as long as she’s still doing it she’ll still have her gorgeous girls🥺 defending her in her comments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She will be very limited in terms of modelling now because of the breast implants. What an idiot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
it was deffo BCW and Rachel, he still followed her after they all got caught out and unfollowed each other. I posted a screenshot a while back and then not long after he unfollowed😂
BCW is more Rachel’s type as well

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m taking her version of modelling with a pinch of salt. She will start modelling her boyfriends clothing brand and do other Instagram baddie clothing brands. Gigi eat your heart out!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's suchhhh a beg with the whole "I'm keeping my relationship private now" and then saying "I've known this guy for 10 years" duck off no one even asked 😩 you can tell she's just itching to say stuff about him but worried people will catch on with who it is even though tattle already knows:ROFLMAO:

This whole "private" image she's going for is dumb when everything is already out there in the open

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.