Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

Madison Sarah #13 Being accused of black fishing but its fine, I just buy my foundation online!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m sorry but that willy guy can never be confused with a mixers race person he looks like an Oompa Loompa 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen the drama with ply. I’ve seen so many vids in tiktok with girls receiving clothing with live fleas in them. It’s disgusting

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Madison Sarah #13 Blackfishing Baddie, can’t get over Paddy, foundation doesn’t matchy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New thread suggestion

Madison Sarah 13: yet another come drive, she cant keep up with her lies is her mum still a spy?

• Haha
  • Heart
I still can’t get over that line behind her ear 😂 scruffy witch. You’d think her boyfriend would at least tell her 😂 or one of the several other people she’s bubbling with

Reactions: 12
I still can’t get over that line behind her ear 😂 scruffy witch. You’d think her boyfriend would at least tell her 😂 or one of the several other people she’s bubbling with
They dislike her just as much as we do, “nah duck it let her look like a crusty a-hole”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her videos are always boring and lazy because she has no personality.
also she doesn’t look like her insta pics because she edits them so much so it will be interesting to see what her modelling ones will be🤔

Her videos are always boring and lazy because she has no personality.
also she doesn’t look like her insta pics because she edits them so much so it will be interesting to see what her modelling ones will be🤔
Some great member profile pics pending... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she’s spending Valentine’s with her boyfriend??? Is he a single household as well or does everyone belong in Miss Plant’s bubble? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion

Madison Sarah #13 Being accused of black fishing but its fine, I just buy my foundation online!!!
love this but I think it would be better to change it from “being accused of” to “I’m” because it’s really not accusations anymore

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.