Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when are any of her days productive though? She’s hardly on the brink of burning out she works at most one day a work and produces mediocre content even in her vlogs she rarely mentions meetings, editing, shooting content or replying to emails I’d love to know she does all day
I’ll never understand how she makes so much money she literally does duck all! Her videos aren’t even edited properly. She just takes a few pics a day puts On a filter to make her look black and calls it a day

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was just about to say that she does so little with her days, she must be sooo bored stuck in that flat all alone. Then I remembered she’s never alone 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Insta baddie has posted

when are any of her days productive though? She’s hardly on the brink of burning out she works at most one day a work and produces mediocre content even in her vlogs she rarely mentions meetings, editing, shooting content or replying to emails I’d love to know she does all day
Sucking dick lol hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahahahaha idk if this has already been spoke about but she 100% reads here she’s uploaded an oh polly giveaway

Reactions: 8
Hahahahaha idk if this has already been spoke about but she 100% reads here she’s uploaded an oh polly giveaway
I don’t get what she means by it’s got nothing to do with Instagram, surely it’s an AD but it’s not been labelled as one. She’s also literally copied and pasted oh pollys caption, how are these people getting paid so much for doing so little

What the duck are these trousers as well???

Lmao suddenly all the pics of her and Patrick are gone on her insta after we mentioned it here🤣🤣🤣 do you need a new manager hunny x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I’ll stick to my non blackfishing and rule breaking clients thanks xoxo

Reactions: 15
LMAOOO shitbloggersdo is absolutely ripping her lately and I’m here for it
8C2C1847-D08A-43E8-B142-91A08A964FC7.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Lol I like how oh polly got Mads and Han to do it but not Rach 😂😂 the shadeee

Reactions: 9
I saw this on fb and couldn’t help but think of Mads. Bet she expects this type of treatment 🤢
Wouldn’t suprise me this is the type of tit I used to want when I was 13 and that is literally the age she acts with her boo🥺🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wouldn’t suprise me this is the type of tit I used to want when I was 13 and that is literally the age she acts with her boo🥺🥺
I can see her telling "boo" exactly what to get her for Valentine's Day so she can show it off to her young followers - who go on to develop unrealistic expectations of how future significant others should behave. And if 'boo' doesn't get exactly what she wants - she'll complain or comment in some way - cause she's ungrateful.

We all know Valentine's Day she'll be flouting lockdown rules anyway.

Reactions: 12
I can see her telling "boo" exactly what to get her for Valentine's Day so she can show it off to her young followers - who go on to develop unrealistic expectations of how future significant others should behave. And if 'boo' doesn't get exactly what she wants - she'll complain or comment in some way - cause she's ungrateful.

We all know Valentine's Day she'll be flouting lockdown rules anyway.
Like she told him to get her the Dior coat for Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.