Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless her she’s spent £700 to copy her idol just to recreate a photo
View attachment 421512

I know I don’t understand fashion trends but can someone please explain to me why anyone would want this handbag? 1) it looks like it’s been stolen from a barbie set and 2) it’s so small and so expensive - what are you going to fit in it?! 😶 A tampon? This is the most hideous and expensive tampon carrier I’ve ever seen 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know I don’t understand fashion trends but can someone please explain to me why anyone would want this handbag? 1) it looks like it’s been stolen from a barbie set and 2) it’s so small and so expensive - what are you going to fit in it?! 😶 A tampon? This is the most hideous and expensive tampon carrier I’ve ever seen 🥲
At least they won’t have money left to fit in it after buying that bag 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only thing fitting in that bag is ✨ her truth ✨

Also why was Beka on Mads thread and not her own bc she has one now 🤣 surely she’d know about her own thread before Mads

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do we know where rach new apartment is - is
Same apartment building, rach’s is taken at ground level & mad’s is taken in the upper part
Is it confirmed that rach has moved into mads building then? Can’t say I’m shocked

Reactions: 4
The only thing fitting in that bag is ✨ her truth ✨

Also why was Beka on Mads thread and not her own bc she has one now 🤣 surely she’d know about her own thread before Mads
Ffs Beka is going to feel even more high and mighty now she’s got a thread like her inspo Madison x

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Bets on Madison posting flowers / presents from her bae on Valentine’s 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bets on Madison posting flowers / presents from her bae on Valentine’s 😅
Probably along with some kind of expensive gift... bet the flowers will be those ones in the box that last 10 million years or some tit 🙄

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.