Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jm203333

Didn’t you know she’s Persian/Italian so she’s naturally olive skinned (yes, all of these have been said by her in the past)
When she called her self olive skinned in that okd vlog 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

When she called her self olive skinned in that old vlog 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Katleesi

VIP Member
I can only imagine how that video would go...

“I have used sunbeds a few times since I came back from Ibiza, but that is all... this is my natural tan because I am part Italian and Persian. I don’t lay my baby hairs, it’s just angles same with my eyes... I don’t pull them back at all it’s just angles. Please don’t listen to tattle their trying to ruin my career with lies angels”

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Katleesi

VIP Member
My boyfriend said I need to stop spending time on these threads because I’ve just had a bowl of pasta and started pissing myself laughing cos I said “it’s the sexiest bowl of pasta I’ve ever had and I’m Italian likeEE” 😂 honestly Madison is slipping into my every day conversations

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Intrepidtraveller

Haha who on earth is messaging her asking to do a fanny shaving 101? 😳 Such an eye roll!

Also telling her moronic fans to smear scented body butter near your bits, all you're gonna get is thrush Mads, you can't manifest that away I'm afraid mami 🙄😂

• Haha

Honeh

Chatty Member
This is really off topic but does nobody else think that when youtubers upload Mukbangs they spend so much time chatting shit the food must be cold? Cold pancakes yummy. Her advice is very mid, I really hope she doesn't do a podcast because her advice is the most non inclusive, basic information ever the kind of thing I'd have read in shout magazine when I was 13. She assumes everyone is in a straight relationship with a lad like hers. I get advice is based off what you know but you can't do a podcast giving advice when she has only experienced one path in life, they're all middle class, white, straight girls how are they gonna be giving out advice to people who are anything but that? It's always "with your man in the bedroom" granted I have a bf now but when I was coming to terms with the fact I was bisexual when I was a teenager if someone I looked up to on youtube only ever mentioned men I'd have felt so shit
Can you imagine the comments made by her delusional audience every time she announced she’s uploaded a new podcast?

“Omg giiiiiiiiirl SOLID ADVICE 🔥🔥🔥🔥” and shit like that I just wouldn’t be able to cope lol bc it would be so far from it.

I fkin loved shout omg I got my first ever mascara from one of their magazines and I can tell you now, had you put a panda and my 9 year old self next to each other you wouldn’t of been able to tell us apart 🤣

I’m dead at this lmao @lozzapaloozza you’re so on the mark about middle aged men being her dms when this is publicly on Twitter.

SHES’S NOT GONNA SHAG YA HUN X

Attachments

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I’m having a secret lockdown party ladehs

It wasn’t planned, was just having a bottle of champers by myself, but the boys from upstairs let themselves in

• Haha

Katleesi

VIP Member
Wish Mads would do something interesting/dumb/scandalous to talk about, but at the same time she’s absolutely shattered from waking up at 1pm daily, spending 2 hours doing her hair and make-up and turning into another race and then spending the rest of the day with her tits out, eye fucking herself and ordering UberEats.

I wish my life was that exhausting.... like even after doing nearly 60 hours in the last week I cannot imagine being that exhausted 🙃🙃🙃

Katleesi

VIP Member
As a person of colour I really have no problem with white people fake tanning that really is not the issue. Everyone loves looking like they have a nice healthy sun tan glow. The issue here is everything else combined with the tanning... the faking ethnicities the way she talks, the way she keeps pulling her fucking eyes, etc etc.

Also she’s such a boring copycat... Han has a new background so what has Mads got today? A new background.

doudouuii

What is mads blabbing on about? It severely made me cringe ... she literally does feel incomplete when she’s alone hence why she shags every Tom dick n Harry n has a new boyfriend every week😭
E967939F-C01B-4CD0-804B-2FFEFA20512E.png

• Haha
  • Sick

MGB01

VIP Member
so she’s not hiding who her bf is now? We love a private queen, on a level I don’t really care how much she talks about her bf it’s just weird she constantly says she wants it private and says shit like “my life is so much better than the stuff I share online” pls girl having a boyfriend is her only personality trait she really thinks she’s some elusive it girl🤢

Attachments

• Haha

Jm203333

I actually don’t think this page is full of hate? It’s actually more just catching her out on her bullshit and lies

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Regina George

VIP Member
Loool he doesn’t seem the type to follow lockdown rules to me! I know that was less than a month ago and she’s already hoped onto another D. Respectful mami

His companies address is registered to his house and um... that boy def can’t afford a Dior coat on a respectable form of income that’s all I’m saying 👀

After further sleuthing I have found out his real full name is Michael Oshodi
That first pic is wild, someone needs to come collect their uncle 😭

• Haha

tfon046

A pet peeve of mine is when a girl says she has curly or wavy hair just because it is not naturally bone straight.

• Haha

Katleesi

VIP Member
honestly how does she have the time to be blocking everyone all the time??? it’s actually so sad lol who can be bothered to spend their time doing that anyway

Not sure if anyone saw her stories the other day she was saying she’s started watching anime (jumped on another “trend” for the clout) and now she’s rinsing it lol why has she suddenly developed an interest in it despite it being around for so long. ugh she’s really annoying View attachment 399504
There’s always a pattern here
Mads watches one anime: “I love anime, it’s my favourite”
Mads uses hot sauce once: “I carry it in my handbag, I love spice, I am a spicy white gurl”
Mads has pasta once: “I’m Italian likEe”

KMtm

Either it definitely is him and she’s lying (shock) or she replies “come give me a kiss” to guys who aren’t her man 🤷🏼‍♀️😂