Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did you see the get lit video reaction where she was twerking on pat and does she acc have a man now because i swear for ages she always said she wasnt even speaking to boys🤥

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
In that video she’s basically insinuating that the curly hair in her first video is her natural hair (she says she always used to wear it like that and then stopped when she got extensions as her extensions were straight and it didn’t blend with her curls).

But does anyone else remember she literally posted a video ages ago on how she uses a tiny curling wand to style her hair that way on purpose?

Not to mention those pictures just posted which prove it’s not natural lol why lieeee

• Sick
Reactions: 22
“Really curly”
C1A8985D-888A-4BFE-B1AD-487EC67BF311.jpeg
B78EE025-95A3-4576-863B-54F17FE60E0F.jpeg

Is this just another way of making her seem less normal English?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In that video she’s basically insinuating that the curly hair in her first video is her natural hair (she says she always used to wear it like that and then stopped when she got extensions as her extensions were straight and it didn’t blend with her curls).

But does anyone else remember she literally posted a video ages ago on how she uses a tiny curling wand to style her hair that way on purpose?

Not to mention those pictures just posted which prove it’s not natural lol why lieeee
Yeah
I remember that chopstick wand. What she on about

Reactions: 11
her hair is wavy at best, she lies about the oddest things, does she think it makes her look more Persian or something

Reactions: 25

rach just uploaded a video saying she’s accidentally ate an ass of a boy

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Her hair isn’t naturally curly, frizzy maybe hun not curly. Stop forcing a different race 🤮 culture vulture

her vein is popping on her head, is that what happens when she’s embarrassed or 🤣🤣

I knew Hannah wouldn’t bin Madison like everyone had hoped

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
someone keeps asking rach has she ever puked while giving head theres been 2 of them questions like wtf

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
“Patrick’s got a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend” ok hunny let’s see how long this lasts 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Patrick’s got a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend” ok hunny let’s see how long this lasts 🤣🤣🤣
its so funny cause shes always saying in her assumptions that shes not talking to any man or with anyone so where did he come from from🤧

Reactions: 12
Why is she obsessed with Patrick! LET THE MAN LIVE! Stop telling his business Maddy! She’s an actual knob I just wanna punch her in her lying mouth 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why is she obsessed with Patrick! LET THE MAN LIVE! Stop telling his business Maddy! She’s an actual knob I just wanna punch her in her lying mouth 🤣🤣🤣
ahah exactly i swear she has to mention in some way in her videos its sad

Reactions: 13
A pet peeve of mine is when a girl says she has curly or wavy hair just because it is not naturally bone straight.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her hair isn’t naturally curly, frizzy maybe hun not curly. Stop forcing a different race 🤮 culture vulture

her vein is popping on her head, is that what happens when she’s embarrassed or 🤣🤣

I knew Hannah wouldn’t bin Madison like everyone had hoped
Doesn’t Mads get tired of her own lies? It’s hard to keep up as an outsider! 😂

Reactions: 12
A pet peeve of mine is when a girl says she has curly or wavy hair just because it is not naturally bone straight.
Irony being that her hair is literally bone straight 😂

B3851F62-C863-4041-8AD1-57E8F10D44D5.jpeg

“muchas gracias” really... 🙄
7F7AB574-4FD8-484F-8B94-15829BD56F62.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I agree she use to use the chopstick wand when blonde all the time to get that perm look and the heat damaged it. As she’s got called out for her surgery and fakeness she is now trying to give off an au naturel image. Acting like now her extensions are out that she has these beachy natural curls. witch stop you’ve got your wand out and styled that. I have natural curls those aren’t natural maybe she has a very slight wave or kink in her hair at the most. Her fake personas are so irritating she needs mental help.

Reactions: 18
Is mads trying to convince us or herself that she is happy with her new man😂 if you really wanted to be that private, you probably shouldn’t be flaunting it, telling her subscribers that “life had other plans for her” lol very cringe. How has she even met someone during a national lockdown. I feel like she’s trying to convince herself she’s happy just because Paddy has obviously moved on. Like two years later and she’s STILL using Paddy to get clout! Bore off hun

Reactions: 25
You can obviously tell her hair is curled every time it’s curly, it’s most definitely not natural curls🤣 my hair is naturally very curly and I straighten it every time I wash it so it’s straight and more manageable.
Idk her saying hers is naturally curly is very frustrating to me

Reactions: 17
“I know,
there are some tings I used to do on YouTube that I would neva do now...”

tell the truth?
look and act classy?
put effort in?
have some self respect and dignity?

Excited to meet the new boyfriend, I’m assuming this one doesn’t sneak her in the back way (not a euphemism) and have her leave before breakfast.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.