Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So turns out Roy is now working for the NHS. Part of me thinks he's going to be disappointed and disapproving of her current lifestyle. Then again, at least she's not a sponging princess living at home anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So turns out Roy is now working for the NHS. Part of me thinks he's going to be disappointed and disapproving of her current lifestyle. Then again, at least she's not a sponging princess living at home anymore.
Didn’t she say a while ago she was filming a video for ladbible with her dad? I guess it got delayed cause of the lockdown?

Reactions: 7
I just can’t believe how quiet we are today guysss I guess we all deserve some down time the way we’ve been managing our Mads like a second job 😅

Didn’t she say a while ago she was filming a video for ladbible with her dad? I guess it got delayed cause of the lockdown?
Everything is “delayed because of lockdown”, I questionwhether there is any brand ect coming 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I just can’t believe how quiet we are today guysss I guess we all deserve some down time the way we’ve been managing our Mads like a second job 😅

Everything is “delayed because of lockdown”, I questionwhether there is any brand ect coming 🙄
Was probably having a party and actually keeping it private for once

Been reading these threads for a while lol, but I’m from Manchester and I promise I’ve never heard anyone speak like that round here :oops: literally no one drags their e’s out so idk where they got that from hahaha

I unsubscribed after her recent video, I think it’s disrespectful bringing up Pat constantly when he has a girlfriend, she doesn’t leave him alone 😂. If I was his girlfriend I’d feel like tit

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Her attempt to show us her "naturally " curly hair . Shes clearly slept in plaits or styled it like that. I bet she will be fuming with the frizzy comment.
She looks like she licked a plug socket

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her attempt to show us her "naturally " curly hair . Shes clearly slept in plaits or styled it like that. I bet she will be fuming with the frizzy comment.
That is defo plaits! Han has been sleeping in rags to create curls aswell so probs copying her

• Haha
so she’s not hiding who her bf is now? We love a private queen, on a level I don’t really care how much she talks about her bf it’s just weird she constantly says she wants it private and says tit like “my life is so much better than the stuff I share online” pls girl having a boyfriend is her only personality trait she really thinks she’s some elusive it girl🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
so she’s not hiding who her bf is now? We love a private queen, on a level I don’t really care how much she talks about her bf it’s just weird she constantly says she wants it private and says tit like “my life is so much better than the stuff I share online” pls girl having a boyfriend is her only personality trait she really thinks she’s some elusive it girl🤢
Fair play to the detectives that cracked this case weeks ago 🧐

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.