Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
think it's funny how much she was cringing at her NYE look book video yeah it's a little cringe but it's nice to see her put effort into a video, she took time to film and edit her videos where as now we get a half arsed q&a with clips missing and random jump cuts, the laziest editing and content ever and we're lucky if she links anything in the description. That's also not her natural hair, nobody's hair is naturally in perfect curls. Really cringe to admit but in year 7 I slept with my hair in plaits and told everyone it was natural hahaha I mean obviously nobody believed me because it would be in perfect waves but I was 11 saying that not 23

edit: Watching her break up with pat and she mentions how down she was and how she wasnt eating, I think it's telling that she only mentioned being bulimic once and was called out for it and now she legit never mentions the word bulimia she just says she didnt eat or just throws the word ED out there but she has never said bulimia since, honestly she didn't get nearly enough heat for that i'm still annoyed she posted a bodycheck without a trigger warning

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
“I know,
there are some tings I used to do on YouTube that I would neva do now...”

tell the truth?
look and act classy?
put effort in?
have some self respect and dignity?

Excited to meet the new boyfriend, I’m assuming this one doesn’t sneak her in the back way (not a euphemism) and have her leave before breakfast.
Or throw up after kissing her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think this is a fake tan mark? Like where it’s gone slightly funny? Idk about any of you guys but there’s been times where my fake tan has gone a little funky around my armpit area before and when I noticed this I was like hmmmm 🧐 might just be me though 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think this is a fake tan mark? Like where it’s gone slightly funny? Idk about any of you guys but there’s been times where my fake tan has gone a little funky around my armpit area before and when I noticed this I was like hmmmm 🧐 might just be me though 🤣
It’s definitely fake tan at this point! Tanning shops have been closed for months; unless she’s bought her own sun bed (which wouldn’t shock me in the slightest)

Reactions: 10
It’s definitely fake tan at this point! Tanning shops have been closed for months; unless she’s bought her own sun bed (which wouldn’t shock me in the slightest)
Wouldn’t surprise me either tbf, but I feel like if she had we’d know about it by now with either a sunbed photo or her showing she’s bought one.. I think she’s defo wearing fake tan though because the mark under the armpit looks like one to me

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Patrick or his girlfriend have heard about these videos and how she’s constantly talking about him?? If I was them I’d be pissed off tbh it’s even annoying me and I’m not even them😂 but baddy maddy probably wouldn’t even be bothered if they said they didn’t feel comfortable with her using him for views because at this point she’d do anything for the dollaaaaaa🤑🤑🤑🤑

Reactions: 16
I wonder if Patrick or his girlfriend have heard about these videos and how she’s constantly talking about him?? If I was them I’d be pissed off tbh it’s even annoying me and I’m not even them😂 but baddy maddy probably wouldn’t even be bothered if they said they didn’t feel comfortable with her using him for views because at this point she’d do anything for the dollaaaaaa🤑🤑🤑🤑
She’s a proper beg man I get secondhand embarrassment when she mentions him and how much respect she has etc, how nice he is.. we KNOW he’s a good egg

Reactions: 15
I couldn't believe that the whole video was basically dedicated to him! even when he wasn't in it she was would still mention that he took the video or that she was marrying him! strange she doesn't feel embarrassment from continuously raising her ex and sharing private moments of their past that have been taken down, i wonder if she ask his permission before re oping parts of the past like that.

they still don't follow each other on insta or twitter which shows that maybe they still aren't cool or talking, she is defiantly trying to cause a problem or upset people because he is happy with someone who is not her! must kill her lol!! actually think its really nasty what she is doing like get some class, i wonder if she would appreciate her partners ex getting all guy over her new man with wedding videos and break up videos

Did any one else notice that Pat has taken down all youtube videos with her and she is no longer on his insta hahahah!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Did any one else notice that Pat has taken down all youtube videos with her and she is no longer on his insta hahahah!
She's literally a different person to who she was when he fell for her. I'll bet he's looked at her now and thinks he's ashamed for people to think he'd be in love with someone like her. I'm not surprised he's deleted stuff but I'll bet it's really upset/annoyed Mads which is a bonus for him!

He's too good for you hun and if this new you is the real you then he always has been too good for you, he just didn't realise it at the time!

Reactions: 19
I couldn't believe that the whole video was basically dedicated to him! even when he wasn't in it she was would still mention that he took the video or that she was marrying him! strange she doesn't feel embarrassment from continuously raising her ex and sharing private moments of their past that have been taken down, i wonder if she ask his permission before re oping parts of the past like that.

they still don't follow each other on insta or twitter which shows that maybe they still aren't cool or talking, she is defiantly trying to cause a problem or upset people because he is happy with someone who is not her! must kill her lol!! actually think its really nasty what she is doing like get some class, i wonder if she would appreciate her partners ex getting all guy over her new man with wedding videos and break up videos

I’m sure every video had him included one way or another, christ

Reactions: 12
I think she just wants to have Patrick be in love with her forever so that she’ll always have a back up plan basically - like when she can’t get a rich man and keep them in the future she’ll think she can just go back to Patrick. And obviously he’s moved on so it must really piss her off!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
she loves people talking about her love life it's bizarre, for someone who wants to keep it private she mentions it so much then when ppl start guessing who he is she gets arsey. Idk if it's just because I've been with my boyfriend for 5 years but I never really randomly mention him unless i'm talking about him like I'd never be in work and just allude to my boyfriend without explicitly stating I have one, he's just some random fella from Manchester with a clothing brand it's hardly state secrets

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
No offence to anyone with a Manchester accent, but I’m watching Hannah’s vlog.
Jesus that accent, both madieee and han’s, it’s like listening to nails being dragged down a chalkboard repeatedly.

I would post this on han’s thread but it’s as dead as her personaliteee, she sounds so different to her mum 🤣

better get watching Mads before her Persian/Italian ass offends somebody yet again and she deletes it.
Please don't judge the manc accent based on theirs! 😂 We don't speak with the weird 'eeeee'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
she loves people talking about her love life it's bizarre, for someone who wants to keep it private she mentions it so much then when ppl start guessing who he is she gets arsey. Idk if it's just because I've been with my boyfriend for 5 years but I never really randomly mention him unless i'm talking about him like I'd never be in work and just allude to my boyfriend without explicitly stating I have one, he's just some random fella from Manchester with a clothing brand it's hardly state secrets
Same! I never even mention my boyfriend because I actually believe in keeping my life private unlike wet blanket Maddy 😂

Reactions: 9
Please don't judge the manc accent based on theirs! 😂 We don't speak with the weird 'eeeee'
oh honieeeeeee,
if you’re not sitting in your car wiling out to a bad witch playlist on da daileeeee are you even from Manc.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Stepped out for a while to deal with some real world ish.. Now I've returned I actually cannot keep up.. She's Motzart? She watches anime? Her hair is naturally curly? She has a boyfriend? I swear the only consistent thing is the peanut smuggling

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.