Madison Sarah #11 Deleting comments is my vibe, fake apologies, don’t unsubscribe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some people change in life naturally but she changed for the worse

Reactions: 10
Imo if she was really that sad and bothered the way she portrays herself to be rewatching her engagement video, she wouldn’t put that out to the public for them to view. She’s playing on people’s emotions and obviously wants all the backlash from the NYE video to stop. She knows exactly what she’s doing

Reactions: 19
Ngl at this moment I do feel for her like the way she’s looking it’s like you can see she really misses this time n imagine being engaged yk like I feel like she’s realising how much things have changed and idk I feel for her at this moment View attachment 382245
Agreed, I think she's realising how empty/out of control her life feels right now. She probably misses how sweet and innocent life was before she started chasing a different lifestyle.

Reactions: 17
Bet she was one of those girls at school with a Paul’s boutique bag 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes when I look at myself back in the day I just sit there and think..... why did my mum do my hair like that 🤣🤣 she isn’t gonna change can’t stop a hoe in her tracks 🤣

Reactions: 7
It does make you wonder tho was the girl she was before an act just become big on YouTube and this is who she really is or has she “lost” herself along the way and just tried to fit in by imitating people like Holly boon?
I mean she has been saying she’s Italian for years

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Agreed, I think she's realising how empty/out of control her life feels right now. She probably misses how sweet and innocent life was before she started chasing a different lifestyle.
Maybe the fact she’s finally had a reality check that her career could be over very quickly if she carries on being c*nt she may reevaluate herself and her life (we can only hope)

Reactions: 11
Maybe the fact she’s finally had a reality check that her career could be over very quickly if she carries on being c*nt she may reevaluate herself and her life (we can only hope)
Honest question, do you think there is anything she can do or say in general that would make you like her again?

Reactions: 3
I’d like to think that but the way she replies to people’s comments makes me think otherwise

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This new video has definitely made us all notice how incredibly fake she was... she has only toned down a few things for this video yet looks like a COMPLETELY new person. This whole lighter foundation won't last a week. She literally replied to someone saying 'I would never blackfish shut the duck up' yet makes her instagram pictures as dark as virtually possible. Being black is not a fettish, nor a trend. I am done with this girl.
Do not let her 'attempt to be better' fool you. I will repeat, she did not care since MARCH. She has had boys in her apartment every Saturday night with Han and each in previous lockdowns - that's why she referred to their Saturdays as the 'fun night'.
The death toll everyday meant nothing to her, and it definitely still does not. What is even worse, is that she is 'making up for it' by donating money from ads on her previous video to the NHS. This is money from US not her own pocket... let that sink in.
Mads, the majority of us have completely given up on you. You have disgusted us with your behaviour and are making pathetic reparation attempts now ONLY for the sake of saving your income.
Proof that this is only for your income is really common sense - last week she gave attitude to everyone kindly explaining that her forced skin tone was offending them and NOW is 'going lighter'. She does not care, she wants to put on a fake smile, talk gently and get her subs back up.
She cares about money, dick and everything materialistic. Keep thumbing down this video.
This girl has set a totally unacceptable perspective for young girls.

“The world has tainted me” pahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Haahahha,, no witch you changed yourself. Fat toothed freak.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Guys one video of her foundation at nearer her skin tone and looking a bit teary eyed doesn’t mean she’s any different! This is what she wanted for people to be on her side again

Reactions: 25
It’s actually embarrassing how she’s showing videos of her and Patrick when he’s got a bee girl no respect like I’m sorry it’s rude

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s actually embarrassing how she’s showing videos of her and Patrick when he’s got a bee girl no respect like I’m sorry it’s rude
agreed - very desperate and embarrassing. Seems ironic she is posting him now when she hasn't in aged. witch you chose your fantasy fake black lifestyle over selling down with pat the angel. She has defo missed her final chance with him. He was so much better anyway. He'd hate the new her, they wouldn't laugh the same.

Reactions: 22
In
agreed - very desperate and embarrassing. Seems ironic she is posting him now when she hasn't in aged. witch you chose your fantasy fake black lifestyle over selling down with pat the angel. She has defo missed her final chance with him. He was so much better anyway. He'd hate the new her, they wouldn't laugh the same.
In a way I feel maybe he’s the only one that can give her a reality check. I feel if they got back together hed slowly return he to old mads or a better mads

Reactions: 9
People have been calling her out about black fishing for a while now where all of their comments were either ignored or deleted. So why is she suddenly addressing it? Something must’ve happened other than the video surely?

Reactions: 14
In

In a way I feel maybe he’s the only one that can give her a reality check. I feel if they got back together hed slowly return he to old mads or a better mads
Patrick will never get back with her. God forbid 😭

Reactions: 15
Honest question, do you think there is anything she can do or say in general that would make you like her again?
I think shes too far gone for me like her again, maybe if she actually worked on bettering herself by seeking actual help and going offline for a few months I might respect her more but like her? idk she's become incredibly nasty, the way she was blackfishing and giving people attitude about it and deleting comments that women of colour had left her left a really bad taste in my mouth, the constant lies just all of it is so far removed from the girl she used to be.
Someone mentioned she's abandoned the new intro, did she ever credit the person who made it cos I doubt it was her she can hardly do jump cuts. Credit creatives pls mads

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.