Madison Sarah #11 Deleting comments is my vibe, fake apologies, don’t unsubscribe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ how much filler has gone into her jawline 🥴 it definitely wasn’t like that in the older videos

She did seem quite sad watching the videos with Patrick.... then again can’t make a wife out of a hoe.
haven’t watched the vid yet, I’ll save it until I’m bored with nothing better to do, but she probably realises now the grass isn’t always greener on the other side!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly I feel like she’s so sad nowadays and that she’s majorly lost herself to the influencer life. She’s reminiscing on those old videos because being on YT you can quickly go from people loving you to people disliking you and that’s what’s happened. She wants to turn the clock back to when life was easier when she wasn’t offending people regularly with her behaviour
She’s made her bed though, enough people have innocently, as well as nicely, asked her about her questionable decisions/actions and she just ignores and deletes the comments as we know it. If you’re actually calling her out for it, half the time she replies with a tit load of unnecessary attitude. I don’t feel sorry for her at all tbh

Reactions: 17
The comments on her video 🤦‍♀️
“our girl is back 😍😍

where did she go? quick shag with Pete in the communal elevator?
she’s either deleting the “negativity” or her followers are teenagers who genuinely wouldn’t care what she did.

I refuse to watch that tit. From the looks of it she’s using paddy to make her likeable again,
Aldi dappy is no paddy hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Where did they go when she was being called out? Honestly I hate young fan girls that kiss arse but run away when there’s drama because they end up crying into their 1D pillow

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where did they go when she was being called out? Honestly I hate young fan girls that kiss arse but run away when there’s drama because they end up crying into their 1D pillow
Ohhh they were there telling her she’s allowed to make mistakes cause she’s human!! 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It infuriates me to see them saying it but there’s zero point arguing with them

Reactions: 13
Ok I caved and started watching the video.....

Am I wrong for saying that in the last three videos she’s said the same thing about how being in her industry is hard?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok I caved and started watching the video.....

Am I wrong for saying that in the last three videos she’s said the same thing about how being in her industry is hard?
Idk how she can say it’s hard when she’s got where she is from laying on her back 🙄

• Haha
I've just watched a video of hers from January 2019... She was so fricking adorable and seemed relatable! It feels bad seeing the change from then to today. I'd 100% watch her channel if that content was the content/personality she was putting out today

Ngl at this moment I do feel for her like the way she’s looking it’s like you can see she really misses this time n imagine being engaged yk like I feel like she’s realising how much things have changed and idk I feel for her at this moment
B87CE08D-4B98-4028-B005-B14E94386CA7.png

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Idk how she can say it’s hard when she’s got where she is from laying on her back 🙄
But if it’s that difficult as she claims and repeatedly states it is, then why doesn’t she do something else?? I’m skipping parts of the vid cause I couldn’t care less but it just paused on her saying “look where I am now don’t give up on your dreams”, yes, she put in the work to make her videos but she’d be NOTHING without her audience, so can she really give herself credit for that?

Reactions: 12
The fact she should have been married by now is insane to me. She’s never had the best content but then again I’m not really an oh polly, plt gal (no shade If you are it’s just not for me) but I liked her but she was local and seemed really sweet and down to earth like the kind of girl I can imagine chatting to at work and really getting on with but now if I knew her I’d not go near her she’s changed so much

Reactions: 16
My theory is she made the 'reacting to her old vids' because she has been reading these threads and the comments of her being talked about in positive light when she first started. So if she paints herself like she was (back in the day), the hate will stop or reduce. Sorry mamiiiii, we are onto you- leopard can't change it's spots neither can filler.

Reactions: 21
It does make you wonder tho was the girl she was before an act just become big on YouTube and this is who she really is or has she “lost” herself along the way and just tried to fit in by imitating people like Holly boon?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.