Madison Sarah #11 Deleting comments is my vibe, fake apologies, don’t unsubscribe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her teeth and filler make her look so much older than she is. Like 35 no joke 🥴 this video just screams “everyone says I’m changing and I want to remind you all why you first followed me”. She said she wants to try be more herself this year but it’s just a reality check while she’s losing subs. She’ll be back on the designer and filler tit once she’s feeling better about herself.

Reactions: 22
Her teeth and filler make her look so much older than she is. Like 35 no joke 🥴 this video just screams “everyone says I’m changing and I want to remind you all why you first followed me”. She said she wants to try be more herself this year but it’s just a reality check while she’s losing subs. She’ll be back on the designer and filler tit once she’s feeling better about herself.
She’s just saying that to appear more relatable and real but in reality she’s so far fetched from reality and how other people are currently living their life 🥱

Reactions: 14
I absolutely dislike her hair in this video, like a slicked to the side fringe and bun? Fully slicked back buns can look so good but that is not it...🤢 looks like something girls used to try and do in school back in the 2010s🤣

I absolutely dislike her hair in this video, like a slicked to the side fringe and bun? Fully slicked back buns can look so good but that is not it...🤢 looks like something girls used to try and do in school back in the 2010s🤣
Okay maybe it’s also her teeth, imagine paying someone to make your teeth look like that😭 they stick out so far 🤣😭

• Haha
Where is she from? I'm not from the UK but she and her friends seem to fake her accent.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where is she from? I'm not from the UK but she and her friends seem to fake her accent.
Manchester and I hate their accents, especially when they say honestleeee it’s the eeeee at the end it drives me up THE WALL I CANT TSKE IT ANYMORE TSKTSK

• Haha
I get that her and Pat were together & he probably helped her YouTube grow... but if I was Pat or his new girlfriend, I’d be fuming at her still mentioning him at any given opportunity. She has so many old videos she could react to, why does she have to keep begging it for him.
HE DOESNT WANT YOU MADS. LEAVE HIM ALONE

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Manchester and I hate their accents, especially when they say honestleeee it’s the eeeee at the end it drives me up THE WALL I CANT TSKE IT ANYMORE TSKTSK
I am Manc and I can vouch that that is not how we pronounce “honestly”.. idk what kind of accent they’re attempting, it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 18
I am Manc and I can vouch that that is not how we pronounce “honestly”.. idk what kind of accent they’re attempting, it’s embarrassing
Yea I’ve never heard anyone from Manchester speak like that before it’s just bizarre

Reactions: 17
Couldn’t help but notice how she talks about the effort she made for the placement of a vase in the reacting the part with her dad, she said it as if she is more happy & relaxed about videos now as she’s in her joggers.... whilst her £340 booty vase is placed just perfectly in the back ground in the new video 😂... nothing changes. Glad she’s taken on board the black fishing... hope to see her platforms be used in a more helpful way than flexing fillers and designer items. We will see!
EEA967A3-E1DB-4B68-9597-E079B65C3FF5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Couldn’t she have brushed her teeth before filming it it was oeros dutty gal 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just finished the video and you can tell how upset she is watching the proposal, I find it very weird that she would do that knowing he has moved on and she apparently has too?? I understand it was a big part of her life but if my boyfriends ex did that I’d have her neck hahahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Honestly I feel like she’s so sad nowadays and that she’s majorly lost herself to the influencer life. She’s reminiscing on those old videos because being on YT you can quickly go from people loving you to people disliking you and that’s what’s happened. She wants to turn the clock back to when life was easier when she wasn’t offending people regularly with her behaviour

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.