Madison Sarah #11 Deleting comments is my vibe, fake apologies, don’t unsubscribe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like mads and paddy don't even follow each other on insta anymore, why does she force the being friends with all her exes thing. She has said it multiple times and it's not obviously not the case

Its pretty embarrassing for her. There was a comment saying Patrick should react to old videos with her and she liked it and said maybe, not sure if it's still there. He probably wouldn't even want to

I just think it's so disrespectful he has MOVED ON and she still keeps talking about him and using him for views

Also her fans are commenting stuff like they should get back together and stuff which makes me feel so uncomfortable. Like the least she can do is tell her fans not to say things like that considering he has a gf

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Ngl I think her next step is to try and recruit you as channel/content advisor since all her ideas are shite 🤣🤣
She could never afford me.... I don't have a dick either so I'm not sure what use I'll be for her :ROFLMAO:

It looks like mads and paddy don't even follow each other on insta anymore, why does she force the being friends with all her exes thing. She has said it multiple times and it's not obviously not the case

Its pretty embarrassing for her. There was a comment saying Patrick should react to old videos with her and she liked it and said maybe, not sure if it's still there. He probably wouldn't even want to

I just think it's so disrespectful he has MOVED ON and she still keeps talking about him and using him for views

Also her fans are commenting stuff like they should get back together and stuff which makes me feel so uncomfortable. Like the least she can do is tell her fans not to say things like that considering he has a gf
I think she's quite bitter that he's moved on too.. I think she enjoyed having him still being in love with her and keep stringing him along whilst she was the one who's moved on but since she can't get anyone to stick and he's in a happy relationship she's obvs bitter about it. I bet she 100% thinks if she asked for him back he'd drop everything for her... which I doubt he would

• Haha
Reactions: 23

She can’t even tell half her audience where certain items are from let alone telling them paddy has a girlfriend 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love scrolling through here and seeing various faces of Madison Plant and hope the rest of you turn to the dark side too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My absolute dream would be for Paddy to message her and say he feels uncomfortable with the new video and ask her to take it down. It would be the final confirmation for her that her new persona is shite and nobody likes her anymore 😌😌

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My absolute dream would be for Paddy to message her and say he feels uncomfortable with the new video and ask her to take it down. It would be the final confirmation for her that her new persona is shite and nobody likes her anymore 😌😌
She wouldn’t take it down anyway 😂 she’s gotta rake back some money

Reactions: 10
The dictionary definition of "insane" is: in a state of mind which prevents normal perception, behaviour, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.

In which case I'd have to agree with that statement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
eeeewwwwwwwww🤮🤮🤮
at this point i think she purposely makes her nipples hard before taking pictures like this 🤣

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I don’t think her nips are ever soft probs a botched air bag job

• Haha
  • Heart
eeeewwwwwwwww🤮🤮🤮
at this point i think she purposely makes her nipples hard before taking pictures like this 🤣
I messaged her once asking if a boob job made your nipples hard (playing dumb so she didn’t think I was a troll) and she said it’s because she has her nipples pierced

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.