Madison Sarah #11 Deleting comments is my vibe, fake apologies, don’t unsubscribe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re all invited over “but I’m not gonna lie” “I feel like” If you get caught here I know nothing about it, ya get meeee...unless I’m caught. Ya’know.
But also, I take full responsibilieeeeee
you know...I’m taking accountabilitieeee.

Title comes from @lozzapaloozza !
Continue here ladieeeeees!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@Anniehinch ' Can someone tell me who Aldi dappy is please 🤣🤣 '

^ In response to your question on previous thread, aldi dappy is bowl cut willy hahahaha

Can someone please do a thread recap? I'm at work, just jumped on to catch up as I can't miss the drama so don't have time hahahah
If not - I'll do it when I finish at 21:00 but this thread moves so quick it'll prob be a couple pages in by then 🥰

Reactions: 7
@Anniehinch sit down tonight with a massive bottle of champagne and read from thread 9 and you’ll find out who Aldi Dappy is 😂😂😂

Ps well done @lozzapaloozza you need to drop a mixtape I’ll be your hype gal x

Wow a new thread in a week 😂

Reactions: 9
Just a recap of the last thread (it's my first time - if I've forgotten anything please comment)

-Mads, Han and Rach all got caught breaking lockdown rules/guidance and had a NYE party in Mads flat - where apparently BCW/Aldi Dappy and his mates apparently came uninvited and joined the party
-All three stayed silent for a day or two until they posted the same generic apology, at the same time, on their Instagram stories so it was only viewable for 24 hours
-Mads and Rach posted tiny little apologies at their beginning of their newest uploads and then moving on with "new" content, whereas Han has dedicated a whole video to it and donated her own money to the NHS - rather than through Adsense
-They are now denying that Mads said that she would be on her own and deflecting the problem to the public - for misinterpreting what they've said
-They are deleting comments that demand them take accountability for their actions and telling them stories of relatives' experiences of COVID
-Mads blackfishes, but denies she does and is buying followers as quick as she's losing them
-Rach is accusing people of bullying - through bullying acts herself

Sorry if I've missed anything and got anything wrong <3

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Just a recap of the last thread (it's my first time - if I've forgotten anything please comment)

-Mads, Han and Rach all got caught breaking lockdown rules/guidance and had a NYE party in Mads flat - where apparently BCW/Aldi Dappy and his mates apparently came uninvited and joined the party
-All three stayed silent for a day or two until they posted the same generic apology, at the same time, on their Instagram stories so it was only viewable for 24 hours
-Mads and Rach posted tiny little apologies at their beginning of their newest uploads and then moving on with "new" content, whereas Han has dedicated a whole video to it and donated her own money to the NHS - rather than through Adsense
-They are now denying that Mads said that she would be on her own and deflecting the problem to the public - for misinterpreting what they've said
-They are deleting comments that demand them take accountability for their actions and telling them stories of relatives' experiences of COVID
-Mads blackfishes, but denies she does and is buying followers as quick as she's losing them
-Rach is accusing people of bullying - through bullying acts herself

Sorry if I've missed anything and got anything wrong <3
Nailed it on the head Mami! Basically lots of lying, blocking and fake apologies.. nothing new for Baddie

Reactions: 17
I agree with the comment on the last thread about the white lines, it’s so obvious they were all involved and Madison Atleast allowed it to happen if not, considering it’s racked up on her table. Unfortunately I feel like it’s going to take a lot for it to blow up again this soon and will get brushed under the carpet the same way that her cold/other parties did this time around

Reactions: 13
So remember that story willy wanks uploaded with those odd looking coloured lights that projected onto the ceiling? Looks like it was / is a “company” owned by him or his mates or whatever, but apparently a scam? As a lot of customers were complaining they never got their orders 😂😩

Reactions: 9
So remember that story willy wanks uploaded with those odd looking coloured lights that projected onto the ceiling? Looks like it was / is a “company” owned by him or his mates or whatever, but apparently a scam? As a lot of customers were complaining they never got their orders 😂😩
I thought it was just an Amazon light? Where have you seen this 🤓

Reactions: 7
I agree with the comment on the last thread about the white lines, it’s so obvious they were all involved and Madison Atleast allowed it to happen if not, considering it’s racked up on her table. Unfortunately I feel like it’s going to take a lot for it to blow up again this soon and will get brushed under the carpet the same way that her cold/other parties did this time around
What picture was it ?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.