Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hahahax

BCW IS THAT YOUUUUU ON MADS VIDEO INTERCOM? The only man I know brazen enough to wear bucket hats in the winter x
17D1267C-8F04-4638-963C-45D8E67AD3D3.png
7C29EEA5-A700-4E09-9E26-89D92D411729.png
743FBA94-D7E4-4008-9410-AE0B0D086D4B.png
DB66FB39-7B97-44D1-8A50-7C3E3D8704FF.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

Dr Dorian

She isn’t with BCW , she is with manny and the same day she is posting apologies on Instagram she is posting him at her apartment on her close friends. So it’s one rule in public one in private , no doubt she had him at the party as she does flout the rules but I can confirm she is with manny ! The doctor has sources and this is fact , iv held of saying as it’s obviously she reads this as often as she is deleting comments , but I don’t want everyone wasting the energeee 🥴 on BCW . Hit her where it hurts plz ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Alicia-M

I gotta get the black fishing all in one place so we can properly show it.
How she really looks and her natural skin colour...

Vs how she tries to look with proof she wears fake tan to make herself look darker!

She lies and tries to make herself a different race than she is! She’s not naturally dark skinned and it’s so offensive she tries to make out she’s naturally this colour off 2 holidays and sun beds that have been closed for months!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

franlouiserose

1610226826568.png

I mean she even left a review on the car dealership company using her "wrong" name. Our Maddy is sooooo silly 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

MGB01

VIP Member
In the cold light of day I realise BCW isn’t that fit and reminds me of handsome squidward, I’m sorry if you guys feel like I liked to you and let you down that was never my intention. I hold my hands up yeah I said he was fit but it’s taken something like this to make me realise how wrong I was, hope you can continue to support me

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Honeh

Chatty Member
30A7EEBC-E30E-4E64-9DB0-C8B116CC8B35.png
How can u say that is anything other than cocaine lol we all fkin know it’s not loose translucent powder ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 49

ginandlipstick

Just a recap of the last thread (it's my first time - if I've forgotten anything please comment)

-Mads, Han and Rach all got caught breaking lockdown rules/guidance and had a NYE party in Mads flat - where apparently BCW/Aldi Dappy and his mates apparently came uninvited and joined the party
-All three stayed silent for a day or two until they posted the same generic apology, at the same time, on their Instagram stories so it was only viewable for 24 hours
-Mads and Rach posted tiny little apologies at their beginning of their newest uploads and then moving on with "new" content, whereas Han has dedicated a whole video to it and donated her own money to the NHS - rather than through Adsense
-They are now denying that Mads said that she would be on her own and deflecting the problem to the public - for misinterpreting what they've said
-They are deleting comments that demand them take accountability for their actions and telling them stories of relatives' experiences of COVID
-Mads blackfishes, but denies she does and is buying followers as quick as she's losing them
-Rach is accusing people of bullying - through bullying acts herself

Sorry if I've missed anything and got anything wrong <3

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47