Madison Sarah #11 Deleting comments is my vibe, fake apologies, don’t unsubscribe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so bloody weird she’s still using Paddy and showing videos of them together, my ex would (rightfully) so be like wtf

Reactions: 22
Ngl at this moment I do feel for her like the way she’s looking it’s like you can see she really misses this time n imagine being engaged yk like I feel like she’s realising how much things have changed and idk I feel for her at this moment View attachment 382245
Just putting this wild theory out there, just because I’m high lol.

When her career on YouTube started to grow and she started meeting more people in the industry and started attending more industry parties, she even used the word herself, she got “caught up” and I think that’s when she started to wanting to explore a life without Patrick (which isn’t a bad thing) and wanted to live this fun, single, free life (which again isn’t a bad thing).

I personally think she’s realised for a while she made a mistake getting “caught up” in the YouTube lifestyle, and mixing around these different types of people, and from watching her watch her and Patrick’s proposal video, I think you can tell she misses him and there’s still has a lot of love for him, and I even think she feels she may have made some mistakes with him.

But the truth is sometimes people need to go through a few years of separation to grow and find themselves, and this could be both her and Paddy’s time to grow and find themselves, considering they’re both no longer Jehovah’s Witnesses and they both left the religion (if I’m not mistaken) around the same time they broke up (again, more reason for Madison wanting to break up with Paddy).

Anyways, if it’s meant to be then they’ll find their way back to each other eventually but nice to see she took some things on board i.e. blackfishing and hopefully we see some positive changes this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think shes too far gone for me like her again, maybe if she actually worked on bettering herself by seeking actual help and going offline for a few months I might respect her more but like her? idk she's become incredibly nasty, the way she was blackfishing and giving people attitude about it and deleting comments that women of colour had left her left a really bad taste in my mouth, the constant lies just all of it is so far removed from the girl she used to be.
Someone mentioned she's abandoned the new intro, did she ever credit the person who made it cos I doubt it was her she can hardly do jump cuts. Credit creatives pls mads
Unless she credited the girl in the video, then I don’t think she has as there was no mention of her in the bio. I would assume this is who made it as she tagged mads. I wonder if she’s even aware she’s not using it anymore? I’d be pissed for feeling like I’d wasted time doing it for nothing

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Unless she credited the girl in the video, then I don’t think she has as there was no mention of her in the bio. I would assume this is who made it as she tagged mads. I wonder if she’s even aware she’s not using it anymore? I’d be pissed for feeling like I’d wasted time doing it for nothing
I mean I don’t blame her it’s pretty naff

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t like it either, but at the end of the day that’s someone’s work and there’s no mention of her anywhere
Probably going to say she made it herself and if anyone questions her she’ll delete it and be all “make it make sense”

Reactions: 8
Probably going to say she made it herself and if anyone questions her she’ll delete it and be all “make it make sense”
Exactly. I wonder if mads approached her and paid for it or whether she offered. Regardless tho I’d still be fuming to go to all that effort for it to be on one video lol

Reactions: 5
I know omg lol maybe because the photos in it show how badly she wants to be a different race and that doesn’t go with her ✨new vibe✨

• Haha
Reactions: 13
also can someone tell me why there’s suddenly this fkin obsession with taking photos in lifts and car parks ??????? I DON’T GET IT, it’s like half of these influencers are in Dubai and the other half are either in a lift or a car park ??????

• Haha
Reactions: 43
also can someone tell me why there’s suddenly this fkin obsession with taking photos in lifts and car parks ??????? I DON’T GET IT, it’s like half of these influencers are in Dubai and the other half are either in a lift or a car park ??????
reminds me of when posh/rich students do a photoshoot on a council estate because they want an "urban vibe"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve never actually looked through mads IG properly but wtf is this LOL?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Surprised she hasn’t deleted this one
View attachment 381914
This is what I mean, mads is an evil girl. She disguises it as “I’m good vibes, only accepting pos energieeee” but one of her subs poured her heart and Mads had an opportunity to try and mend some part of the relationship. Instead she just told the girl to be on her way 😂 delightful

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.