Madison Sarah #11 Deleting comments is my vibe, fake apologies, don’t unsubscribe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I ever tell yous we used to go to the same gym hahaha big up the local pure gym

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Something that you saw ON TATTLE. CREDIT US HUN. She needs us more than she realises lols

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Her lips look like they've been dissolved in this video, anyone agree? Something different about them

Reactions: 13
She’s taking the piss out of her accent but that’s HER and how she truly is!!! She changed her accent 🥴🥴

Her lips look like they've been dissolved in this video, anyone agree? Something different about them
Think they’re just not over lined to the high heavens

Reactions: 15
Something that you saw ON TATTLE CREDIT US HUN. She needs us more than she realises lols

it's obviously not important enough for her to address it in a video but she'll just say it in a comment no one will see since she'll delete it 🥴

Reactions: 9
That was a pretty boring video lmao hope part 2 is better. Also if she’s been doing YouTube for like 4 years then why has she not got any lighting?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
ALLLLLL of the comments are licking her arse, what the hell is wrong with people 🥴🥴🥴

Also stop talking about Patrick, move on @ Madison

That was a pretty boring video lmao hope part 2 is better. Also if she’s been doing YouTube for like 4 years then why has she not got any lighting?
Spends all her money on the air bags and designer tit

Reactions: 12
Is it just me or is she happiest she's seemed for literally ages, quite sad she seems at her happiest looking back on videos of a person she no longer is

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Is it just me or is she happiest she's seemed for literally ages, quite sad she seems at her happiest looking back on videos of a person she no longer is
It’s a facade don’t fall into the trap

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s saying she’s taken on board the black fishing comments.....
Christ how much filler has gone into her jawline 🥴 it definitely wasn’t like that in the older videos

She did seem quite sad watching the videos with Patrick.... then again can’t make a wife out of a hoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
sorry for all the comments hahaha but she was so manc, the way she said baddy in the makeup tutorial the moston popped out

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Christ how much filler has gone into her jawline 🥴 it definitely wasn’t like that in the older videos
This thread is moving so fast that I didn’t realise people had already posted about the lighter foundation/black fishing comment 🙈 but she’s still kinda laying her edges 🥴🥴🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The tiktok trend is for her “can’t make a wife out of a hoe”

So she’s moved from Manchester to Manchester and her accent has changed so much? Her fakeeeee accent 🥴

LMAO she says Elle Darby come for me about the proposal. Stop begging it and calling your ex fiancé a G.. so embarrazzzing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A very boring video 😴😴😴

After being a “YouTuber” for so many years, you’d think she would invest in some lighting. Stupid gal

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.