Madison Sarah #11 Deleting comments is my vibe, fake apologies, don’t unsubscribe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Over the years” bleeping hell you’re not Zoella you’ve had your channel about a week and posted about 10 videos calm down Cruella

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s the whole calling the blonde version of herself “baby mads” it was like two years ago Madison, you’re 23 not 35. Just cos you’ve pumped your face full of tit doesn’t mean it’s because your face has aged. Christ she’s such a dumb witch. No wonder she has to get her boobs out all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I liked her when she was blonde, as soon as he went brunette and ended things with Patrick she changed so much 🥴

Reactions: 20
Great escape for P glad he escaped before they got married

Reactions: 11
I’m already gagging at the thought of this new video. So bleeping self indulgent! Shes not been able to eyefuck herself on her stories this week so she’s had to find other ways to obsess over herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Less than five minutes into the video: “omg why am I talking like that?!” BECAUSE THATS YOUR REAL ACCENT HUN?! she’s got proper buck teeth now... I can’t stop looking at them

Reactions: 37
Right time to buckle up and pop my bottle for one to watch this video (just for the sake of this thread ofc) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
the arse vase in the background has proper made me laugh for some reason hahaha side not her foundation deffo isnt as dark her makeup actually looks really pretty in this video

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So how did her skin colour go from 100-0 in a few days? Scrubbing at her skin is she 🥱

Reactions: 16
1.26m in and she’s got an ad already, money hungry witch🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.