Madison Sarah #11 Deleting comments is my vibe, fake apologies, don’t unsubscribe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still laughing at how she has said it’s not coke and it’s a stupid rumour but she hasn’t told us what it could be 🤣
What else could it be though? Don’t want to out myself but as someone who used to do a lot of coke.....that’s coke lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Honestly with the coke thing, although I wouldn't be surprised, I think the video is a bit too vague to hinge on one way or another but it's actually now playing into her hands as it's distracting from all the other issues that can be proven. She's making out people are making stuff up to make her look bad and it's allowing the issue of the other stuff to get swept aside in a "oh look they hate me so much they'll make up anything now".

Reactions: 22
What else could it be though? Don’t want to out myself but as someone who used to do a lot of coke.....that’s coke lmao
Aren’t the lines waay to long/big? I mean it’s filmed from a distance and they still seem quite long so the lines must be huge. Usually you have much shorter but more lines lined up?

Reactions: 10
Aren’t the lines waay to long/big? I mean it’s filmed from a distance and they still seem quite long so the lines must be huge. Usually you have much shorter but more lines lined up?
Looks to me like they’ve been lined but not cut, so they’d be cut down the middle before being snorted, it’s so two people can do it at the same time

Reactions: 12
So excited for the comments section of tonight’s video from combover maddy. Hahah what a pair; bowlcut Willy and combover maddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
did anyone else watch Hannah’s video and notice that she decluttered her room and when she showed it after, the picture she had of her, Madison and Rachel was no longer there🤔not sure if she’s moved the place of it or if she’s got rid of it

Reactions: 26
Is it just me or has she tried to “lay her edges” in those insta stories?
Forgive me if someone has said this. But I think she lays her edges to cover her receding hair line and make her forehead appear smaller

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I dunno it’s hard to tell even on the video when the guy walks passed the tv it seems to vanish from the table

I dunno it’s hard to tell even on the video when the guy walks passed the tv it seems to vanish from the table
I could be wrong tho

Reactions: 3
With Han missing I’m sure it was so boring because of all that personalitieee she brings

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you think that over the past week they’ve uploaded stories to make out they’re at home and really are out elsewhere? Like Rach uploaded a pic I think it was last night saying she was making a flat pack, when I’m reality maybe the pic was taken days ago and she was really all glammed up with mads?

My imagination clearly is going wild today x

Reactions: 9
Just seen this on insta and it’s so true View attachment 381509
It's worst when they say we're all in the same boat, to quote my boyfriend "we're all in a boat but not the same, they're in a yacht and we're all in rubber dinghy's".
I can't believe she's just back to normal after saying it wouldn't be, one donation to the NHS and all is forgiven? the girl couldnt even admit to lying or phrasing her words in a clever way to where she made it sound like she would be alone but without saying it so she would have wiggle to room to say she never told a lie, and she continues to speak over POC who are telling her what she is doing is offensive

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.