Madeline Argy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she would buy a car for herself for Christmas, I think it was gifted to her, probably by cc. I don't understand why she doesn't just say my bf got me this, it's not like their relationship is a secret and she clearly enjoys hinting at their relationship

Reactions: 5
Is it just me that thinks it’s a bit embarrassing how much she’s flexing this car he bought her

Reactions: 2
Is it just me that thinks it’s a bit embarrassing how much she’s flexing this car he bought her

Not just you, I bet she's secretly wanted a luxury car and to rid the dump of a car she has rn for so long

her f'cking lights won't even turn on for pizza sake

Reactions: 1
Her new vlog wow!!! Really lovely to see those clips of her mum and sis but the car also wooooowwwww cench loves her 😮💨

apart from the car, the rings and necklace he got her that say pretty lonesome are such cute and thoughtful gifts, he must care about her a lot

Reactions: 7
The jewellery is very cute. I’m guessing they’re actually official this time as judging by the Chelsea football game vid + now this she’s a lot more willing to share him this time

so thoughtful and they're clearly in a good place, although I do find it a bit cringe to share everything 2 months after slagging off the relationship on call her daddy

not sure if i missed it but i was waiting for her to say thank you for her gifts, I'm sure she said it at some point, in private if not on camera but idk I think it also wouldve been nice to show how grateful she is rather than just flaunting what he got her

Reactions: 6
he clearly is the one running after her off camera...such nice gifts though, lovely boyfriend 🌹✨

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Madeline felt pressure to be more open about the relationship because Alix Earle - the other Tiktoker/podcaster that Alex Cooper signed to the Unwell network - started featuring her NFL man boyfriend Braxton Berrios in her content and especially in her vlogs. Also by featuring him Madz is also publicly claiming him and essentially telling other girls to back off he’s mine. It is also a huge flex that Central Cee films and features in her vlogs when they go to Chelsea games + bought her an expensive car + super thoughtful personalized jewellery that references her podcast. He’s obviously completely in love with her, which is definitely something worth bragging about. I wonder what she got him for Christmas.

Last edited:
I think you could see she was thankful and obviously will have said it off camera. She was just in shock and overwhelmed / happy. Her vids are always very choppy so it just cuts constantly.

The Vogue video he did going through his bag is cute. The bit where he said that she annotated an Ernest Hemingway book with thoughts about him etc which he doesn’t really read but says he always takes with him. So feel like she’ll of done a cute gift for Xmas too.

I do also think there’s an element of her that now feels more comfortable sharing him… which makes me think they’re now more serious. Also whether she likes it or not she quite literally has committed to a podcast about her life so she will have to be more open about her life which includes dating

The gifts he got her are thoughtful and he obviously cares about her. He’s a famous rapper who could get with any girl and he’s chose her so clearly she’s special to him and the way she looks and talks to him the feeling is obviously mutual but I do wonder if you put the cute and expensive gifts aside how healthy is this relationship when she said only a month or two ago how toxic it was for all the time she’s known him. Of course it’s their choice to be together but sometimes it comes across like too good to be true but I hope I’m wrong cause I know people can work on things and get to a better place and if that’s the case for them fair enough that’s a good thing for people to be happy.

Next time he does an interview and Madeline is brought up I wonder will he continue to call her just a friend and claim he’s single all the time when he clearly isn’t and if he does that I think that could cause issues/insecurity especially if they’re actually in a a serious committed relationship this time and not on and off with no serious label like before then you should want to publicly make it clear you’re in a relationship and happy cause she clearly shows him off publicly to make it clear to everyone he’s taken and I understand why she does that.

It’s not like Madeline is some low-key girl who wants remain private and unknown, she’s a social media influencer she’s well known with lots of followers and their relationship is no secret everyone can see they’re together so there’s no reason for him to pretend he’s single and even with the fame and followers they both have they still get to have a private relationship in a lot of ways.

Reactions: 4
The gifts he got her are thoughtful and he obviously cares about her. He’s a famous rapper who could get with any girl and he’s chose her so clearly she’s special to him and the way she looks and talks to him the feeling is obviously mutual but I do wonder if you put the cute and expensive gifts aside how healthy is this relationship when she said only a month or two ago how toxic it was for all the time she’s known him. Of course it’s their choice to be together but sometimes it comes across like too good to be true but I hope I’m wrong cause I know people can work on things and get to a better place and if that’s the case for them fair enough that’s a good thing for people to be happy.

Next time he does an interview and Madeline is brought up I wonder will he continue to call her just a friend and claim he’s single all the time when he clearly isn’t and if he does that I think that could cause issues/insecurity especially if they’re actually in a a serious committed relationship this time and not on and off with no serious label like before then you should want to publicly make it clear you’re in a relationship and happy cause she clearly shows him off publicly to make it clear to everyone he’s taken and I understand why she does that.

It’s not like Madeline is some low-key girl who wants remain private and unknown, she’s a social media influencer she’s well known with lots of followers and their relationship is no secret everyone can see they’re together so there’s no reason for him to pretend he’s single and even with the fame and followers they both have they still get to have a private relationship in a lot of ways.

Tbh it's kind of sad but I don't feel she's as head over heels for him as he is her, I mean don't get me wrong she appreciates him, but if things went south I get the feeling she wouldn't be as cut up. You're also right in that they said their relationship was toxic. I think they would both say they're in a relationship, I think they're both feeling the love and obvs claiming it now, but if they broke up again they would still be friends I reckon.

I think he was the one who wanted to be more open about their relationship though. In the lyrics for Me & You it says, “I beg you be reasonable
/ Whether it's public or on a low”. But she said in an interview that she wanted to keep it secret “to give myself a fighting chance” to establish her own identity and space in the public consciousness separately from him. I imagine lots of their problems were because he was constantly on tour - in his latest release Entraprepeur he said he’s spent 730 days on tour in the last two years - and she felt neglected and that he didn’t have time for her. Their last breakup was around the time she made that sundown towns post, which she got lots of flak for, and I imagine she might have felt he didn’t support her emotionally as he was away playing at the summer festivals and then touring with Drake. He recently said he’d take some time off after playing his NZ and Australia shows. Maybe that was why they got back together.

• Haha
I think he was the one who wanted to be more open about their relationship though. In the lyrics for Me & You it says, “I beg you be reasonable
/ Whether it's public or on a low”. But she said in an interview that she wanted to keep it secret “to give myself a fighting chance” to establish her own identity and space in the public consciousness separately from him. I imagine lots of their problems were because he was constantly on tour - in his latest release Entraprepeur he said he’s spent 730 days on tour in the last two years - and she felt neglected and that he didn’t have time for her. Their last breakup was around the time she made that sundown towns post, which she got lots of flak for, and I imagine she might have felt he didn’t support her emotionally as he was away playing at the summer festivals and then touring with Drake. He recently said he’d take some time off after playing his NZ and Australia shows. Maybe that was why they got back together.

Oh cry me a river

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He defintelyyyyyyy likes her more than she likes him. Which is crazy because he can have ANYONEEEEE

The gifts were sweet, but the A class is pocket change to him lol

It looks like a high spec model. I think Madeline is quite conscious that she doesn’t want to seem like she’s using him financially and that he’s not her sugar daddy. I reckon he persuaded her to accept the new car for practical reasons as her old one isn’t safe and she can’t drive it into London. Her mother obviously likes and approves of him. You can tell that in the video