Madeline Argy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she used to dates girls almost exclusively before cc, pretty sure she said at some point that she used to identify as lesbian
she said on the call her daddy podcast that she only dated girls before CC.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She confirmed in her Call Her Daddy interview that CC was her “first penis”. Also in Central Cee’s song Doha one of the lyrics is “how can I be homophonic? My witch is gay”.

Reactions: 3
I think she used to dates girls almost exclusively before cc, pretty sure she said at some point that she used to identify as lesbian
as a gay woman, this is so surprising to me, I know I would never be interested in a man, ever. I think that's most of the turn on for him though, that he "turned" her and she's never been interested in any man before him

Reactions: 7
You all need to calm down and raise your standards because this is the same man who cheated on her multiple times and has treated her like tit again and again lmao, spending money on someone isn’t an indication of your love for them and it’s very concerning that so many people on this thread are insisting it is. He’s even grovelling in the note, and apologising for not being his best self or something. She’s always said that her standards are so low and she’s constantly taking people back after they hurt her and chest on her, i guess her influencer fame hasn’t changed her as much as people think it has lol

Also…claiming central c can get any girl he wants is the wildest thing i’ve heard this year, are we talking about the same sid the sloth looking man?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You all need to calm down and raise your standards because this is the same man who cheated on her multiple times and has treated her like tit again and again lmao, spending money on someone isn’t an indication of your love for them and it’s very concerning that so many people on this thread are insisting it is. He’s even grovelling in the note, and apologising for not being his best self or something. She’s always said that her standards are so low and she’s constantly taking people back after they hurt her and chest on her, i guess her influencer fame hasn’t changed her as much as people think it has lol

Also…claiming central c can get any girl he wants is the wildest thing i’ve heard this year, are we talking about the same sid the sloth looking man?
I personally don’t find him attractive and obviously you don’t find him attractive either and I’m sure other people aren’t attracted to him but end of the day it would be a lie to say that he couldn’t get any girl when girls throw themselves at him cause he’s famous and I constantly see all over TikTok so many girls of all ages some with large followings who model wanting him and in the past he’s dated and admitted he’s slept with famous women. Now I guess saying he could get any girl he wants is a stretch cause I doubt if someone like Rihanna was single or Sza or someone on that level are going to look twice in his direction but at the same time he could get with a model or influencer even to just sleep with because of his fame.

I agree he looks like Sid the sloth and I don’t see what other girls see in him so I agree with you but anyone with his level of fame and money can get girls even if those girls don’t care about him they just want to be seen with him or be able to say they’ve been with him.

Also I said in my other posts exactly what you did about gifts and the note he gave her it doesn’t mean their relationship is real love or healthy and people shouldn’t aspire to have a relationship like theirs because they definitely are in a toxic relationship it’s like they’re attached or maybe they both like the benefits of the relationship cause I do think she enjoys the attention of being seen with him and I think he enjoys being able to get her back anytime he wants.

They’ve known each other years so that’s why people on here are trying not to be too judgemental cause if you say one thing people will call you jealous and a hater but if you say the opposite being nice then people will say you have no standards when we do have standards. People say he must care about her to an extent cause of how long he’s been in her life but that doesn’t mean he’s anything special or a great guy cause there’s something off about him. At the same time no matter what we think if they’re happy together fair enough they’re going to keep going back and forth unless a miracle happens and they make things work but I do think it’s toxic and I won’t be surprised if they break up again or it ends badly.

Reactions: 4
How do you know they’ve known each other for years? I’m fascinated by how they first met and got together. They are so different and exist in totally separate cultural spaces.

How do you know they’ve known each other for years? I’m fascinated by how they first met and got together. They are so different and exist in totally separate cultural spaces.
Madeline said they’ve known each other for a few years but I don’t know how many years exactly but they’ve not known each other 10 years or anything that’s not what I meant by years btw , so I’m guessing from what she said it’s around 3 years at most. I think she said he slid in her dms and things went from there but someone else will probably know more accurate details than me. Same I’m surprised the two of them got together cause they are different and yeah opposites can attract but sometimes in clips I’ve seen of them I think what do they talk about.

Reactions: 1
I think his public/stage persona is probably quite different to how he is in private. He is teetotal and she says she hardly drinks, and they both have dogs. He seems to appreciate how well spoken and educated she is. Also he actually comes from a very middle class background, or at least his mother is, which is similar to hers. I get the idea that he was quite unhappy because he was touring so much and that she provided an emotional crutch to him. I think he totally trusts her because she was there before he became really famous and isn’t using him for clout as she insisted on keeping their relationship secret for so long.

• Heart

The impression I was left with was he wants a loyal girlfriend and all the girlfriend privileges, but that he doesn't necessarily intend to be a loyal boyfriend back if opportunities present themselves, but ultimately he absolutely does not want her moving on, or being with anyone else.

Agreeing with everyone who pointed out she looks like a younger version of his mum (who is very classically attractive, just like madeline) and she is probably from a similar background to what his mother's was originally.

Don't think he's cute, not a fan of the music but she obviously does so good luck to her.

Olivia was/is definitely jealous of her! She wants to be Queen B and all the other influencers should pander to her just like in school. They should be interviewed in a podcast together, to see how passive aggressive it could get before ons of them snaps.

I do agree that if I had a rich boyf a new car wouldn't particularly mean as much to me as he basically can afford it, but I think he has some type of unrequited love for her that isn't reciprocated as much in return from Madeline.

Someone on here mentioned she gives off gay vibes and I do agree, I can see her being happy with a woman, and I still feel it wouldn't bother her if they broke up. She is lucky to have gotten a whole ass brand new car for a gift though!

She's also not talking like a coffee manic in her newer vlogs

Last edited:
I wonder what concessions he made to get Madeline back after they broke up. She seemed pretty definite that they had broken up on Call Her Daddy as the relationship was “toxic” although she never actually said anything that was negative about him personally. His manager said that after their Australia/NZ tour he would be taking a break after touring for more than 700 days in the last two years - which is insane! I can’t imagine he would have bought her such an expensive car or that Madeline would have accepted it if they didn’t see the relationship as being long term. In a TikTok video of the present giving the card he wrote to her (which someone managed to read) said “love you, thank you, appreciate you, proud of you. Sorry for not being the best version of myself atm”. (Someone transcribed the text as a comment)

I think another strength in their relationship is because she seems like she has a really close and functional relationship with her mother and her sister, and he is obviously very comfortable with them too, which must be an attractive contrast to his life in public and on stage as a rapper where he is so obsessed over and they are both so scrutinized. They seem like they can do normal things together - going to a kebab van with her mate on Christmas Day - and also she said previously that she values his honesty to her.

all i could think when i saw the new car was that it was a "im sorry for cheating on you" present

Reactions: 13
I think it’s just an assumption based on his lyrics, which suggest that he did: “I woke up to my shorty crying and said no I’m not being unfaithful baby but somehow she caught me lying. But it wasn’t just one time, it was four or five…” (is his verse in Nice to Meet You with Pink Pantheress.) Maybe not all his songs are about Madz though.

I think it’s just an assumption based on his lyrics, which suggest that he did: “I woke up to my shorty crying and said no I’m not being unfaithful baby but somehow she caught me lying. But it wasn’t just one time, it was four or five…” (is his verse in Nice to Meet You with Pink Pantheress.) Maybe not all his songs are about Madz though.
If he has cheated on her and if those songs are about her then she must really love the attention she gets from being in a relationship with him aswell as the gifts etc because those would have to be reasons she continues to be with him and put up with that. You’d have to have very little respect for yourself to think the best you can get is someone who’s cheated on you or you’d have to be extremely attached / in love to stay with someone who has cheated on you or in some famous relationships it’s not a real relationship therefore both people are fine with the other cheating.

In my opinion Central Cee isn’t good looking and I don’t understand the hype with him but I do get why he gets so much attention from girls because fame and money attracts a lot of people even if the person who is famous isn’t attractive or isn’t a nice person it doesn’t even matter cause they can get with all these beautiful girls anytime they want just cause of their fame so maybe Madeline just likes the fact she can say she’s his girlfriend cause she’s an attention seeking person that’s her personality to be making content like she does you have to want and like attention or she could genuinely be attracted to him and care about him I don’t know what he’s like as a person I can’t say they don’t like each other but she has said before the relationship was very toxic the whole time she’s known him I’m guessing from both sides so maybe they’re stuck in a toxic cycle like that.

I won’t be surprised if they break up again I think sometimes things come across a bit too good to be true with them but of course I could be wrong

I don't know he's an average looking tatted up guy def not ugly or anything but conventionally okay-looking I guess, and of course successful.

I just can't really put my finger on what brings those two together, I mean don't get me wrong "opposites attract" and all that, but there's always a connection or something in common between two people you can obviously see which ties them together. Those two they seem very alien to the other and I mostly get friendship vibes.

If they are really lovey-dovey it must be behind closed doors or just very much on the DL. I think he's very keen to keep her from the gifts he's given but he's coming on a bit strong I just hope Madz feels the same way? It's weird to think he's cheated if he has, but I wouldn't be completely surprised on the other hand either.

If he has cheated on her and if those songs are about her then she must really love the attention she gets from being in a relationship with him aswell as the gifts etc because those would have to be reasons she continues to be with him and put up with that. You’d have to have very little respect for yourself to think the best you can get is someone who’s cheated on you or you’d have to be extremely attached / in love to stay with someone who has cheated on you or in some famous relationships it’s not a real relationship therefore both people are fine with the other cheating.

In my opinion Central Cee isn’t good looking and I don’t understand the hype with him but I do get why he gets so much attention from girls because fame and money attracts a lot of people even if the person who is famous isn’t attractive or isn’t a nice person it doesn’t even matter cause they can get with all these beautiful girls anytime they want just cause of their fame so maybe Madeline just likes the fact she can say she’s his girlfriend cause she’s an attention seeking person that’s her personality to be making content like she does you have to want and like attention or she could genuinely be attracted to him and care about him I don’t know what he’s like as a person I can’t say they don’t like each other but she has said before the relationship was very toxic the whole time she’s known him I’m guessing from both sides so maybe they’re stuck in a toxic cycle like that.

I won’t be surprised if they break up again I think sometimes things come across a bit too good to be true with them but of course I could be wrong
They definitely have chemistry and somewhat of a connection, but I totally agree a huge part is that she loves the attention and gifts, plus the fact that she's mentally quite young I think she's drawn to the toxicity and the back and forth. This could go on for years and years, so many girls have been there and done that (minus dating a rapper).

They definitely have chemistry and somewhat of a connection, but I totally agree a huge part is that she loves the attention and gifts, plus the fact that she's mentally quite young I think she's drawn to the toxicity and the back and forth. This could go on for years and years, so many girls have been there and done that (minus dating a rapper).
Completely agree with you!