Madeline Argy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't find a thread for her so here it is. Can't believe she's dating Central Cee, thought she's a lesbian? They're cute though.

Came across a TikTok video impersonating her and comments calling her annoying were getting thousands of likes. I think all the hey I shat on the floor, look at my mouldy banger of a car stuff is getting tiring.
Tbh I only watch her because she's beautiful haha.

Reactions: 3
Came across a TikTok video impersonating her and comments calling her annoying were getting thousands of likes. I think all the hey I shat on the floor, look at my mouldy banger of a car stuff is getting tiring.
Tbh I only watch her because she's beautiful haha.
Where's the tik tok?
She's obviously very posh and well off and kids have fallen for this facade she plays that she's poor and has no friends. Don't believe she's dating central cee either he's touring Australia

Reactions: 2
I find her really irritating. She just seems to chat tit and none of it makes any sense. To be perfectly honest, I don’t think she’s that pretty either. She looks better zoomed in and perfectly average when she’s not e.g on gk Barry’s podcast.

I absolutely do not believe she’s dating central cee either.

Quite interesting that her mum stood as a candidate for a UKIP offshoot party

Reactions: 9
I actually really like her, I find her relatable sometimes however I get the vibe she comes from a family with a loottt of ££££

I watched her DITL and my gahhhhhd she rambles -I can't believe how long that starbucks rant was and then she started talking about coffee as a completely separate topic!

Her genes are amazing tho and she is very nice to look at

I just believe half of her facade is an act to portray she's intelligent and well-meaning when really I bet she's got half of the things she probably has because of her looks

what makes you all think she is well off?? She stays in what looks like a pretty normal/average neighbourhood to me and drives a very unreliable car. Thos to be fair I only just recently started to watch her so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong haha.

Reactions: 1
Discovered this girl today on my commute.. what is she actually famous for? She just seems to chat tit really fast… anyway she’s a classic posh girl who rebels by doing drugs, dating rappers and being slightly unwashed….

interesting I saw she was in Crawley .. which is where I’m from and I live in the next town over, does she live nearby?

Reactions: 4
Discovered this girl today on my commute.. what is she actually famous for? She just seems to chat tit really fast… anyway she’s a classic posh girl who rebels by doing drugs, dating rappers and being slightly unwashed….

interesting I saw she was in Crawley .. which is where I’m from and I live in the next town over, does she live nearby?

I'm not sure why everyone finds her posh...seems like a regular gal to me. I couldn't stand being around her tho, talks way too much gibberish

Reactions: 4
I'm not sure why everyone finds her posh...seems like a regular gal to me. I couldn't stand being around her tho, talks way too much gibberish
I’m from the same town that she’s from and I’d say her accent is more on the posh side compared with others here, she sounds a bit like Kiera knightly to me