Madeline Argy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she comes off very shy and socially awkward around other people judging from the latest vlog
🤷‍♀️

also did Alex really get 'unwell' tattooed on her lower back 😂

Reactions: 2
She is naturally quite introverted, it probably stands out more around Alix and Alex

Reactions: 3
Sad really. She’s probably been made to go as part of contractual obligations. She’s very uncomfortable.

Reactions: 5
I imagine Madeline was flattered to be asked to join the Unwell network, but finds the reality of working for Alex Cooper really hard as she must be very demanding. The Unwell event definitely looked like it was a contractual obligation. Alix Earle and Harry Jowsey are obviously natural extroverts and exhibitionists, whereas Madeline always looks like she’s cringing in the corner. I think the reason she and Central Cee have been in a relationship for so long is that they are both introverts and don’t force each other to be extroverts and spend a lot of time being together privately at their homes and with their dogs.

Looks like she might move to LA…
I watched the recent psychic video and she confirms that Madeline “should” move to LA and it looks like mads is looking for a reason to move and this is it but I’m not sure how she would do in LA 🤔 like would she just become a massive sellout

Reactions: 1
I don't mean to sound rude but Alix must be the biggest witch as a boss she seems very demanding of Madeline

i like that millie girl she put in her coachella vlog, as much as this is tattle and not a rave thread i do find madeline pretty down to earth especially when she vlogs with 'normal' non influencer people, like you'd never think she made 7 figures last year

Reactions: 2
i like that millie girl she put in her coachella vlog, as much as this is tattle and not a rave thread i do find madeline pretty down to earth especially when she vlogs with 'normal' non influencer people, like you'd never think she made 7 figures last year
she made 7 figures last year?? that is nuts