Madeline Argy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
absolutely hating the new podcast style, caption in 3rd person and standing there with a big microphone

I don't like it either. Is this the style of podcast Alex told her to go for? It's absolutely terrible.

It might work for Alex's brand but not for Madeline.

Reactions: 1
If they ever really broke up… Madeline was very vague about why the relationship was “toxic” in her supposedly tell all Call Her Daddy interview. She also never said anything negative about him personally. The whole break up seemed very performative, especially since their two year relationship was largely kept private.

Reactions: 8
If they ever really broke up… Madeline was very vague about why the relationship was “toxic” in her supposedly tell all Call Her Daddy interview. She also never said anything negative about him personally. The whole break up seemed very performative, especially since their two year relationship was largely kept private.
She pretty much said she still wanted to sleep with him. I think they are a cute couple

Reactions: 1
Just checked out her podcast, she did like 4 episodes and the last 2 episodes are just old podcasts that have been published before on her youtube. I'm not surprised that she can't stick to putting out one episode every week but surprised that network let her have a spotify podcast seeing how unreliable she is. I reckon there won't be a new original episode until after christmas/the new year

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just checked out her podcast, she did like 4 episodes and the last 2 episodes are just old podcasts that have been published before on her youtube. I'm not surprised that she can't stick to putting out one episode every week but surprised that network let her have a spotify podcast seeing how unreliable she is. I reckon there won't be a new original episode until after christmas/the new year
Shocked! I thought she'd be a good worker given she's been to uni and how successful her boyfriend is, but maybe she no longer feels it's what she needs to be doing. If it was she would probably discuss a lot of her plans with her audience, but maybe she'll blame a lot of it on her ADHD too.

I could be wrong but doesn't she also have a job too? She did a video recently about women in gym changing rooms happily getting their poontang out and she was saying she works with a lot of people at her gym, I for one couldn't do social media, a podcast AND hold down a job, so fair enough there I suppose, if she's bitten off far more than she can chew.

I could be wrong but doesn't she also have a job too? She did a video recently about women in gym changing rooms happily getting their poontang out and she was saying she works with a lot of people at her gym, I for one couldn't do social media, a podcast AND hold down a job, so fair enough there I suppose, if she's bitten off far more than she can chew.
I think by ‘working’ she means half arsing a podcast once a week & posting a couple brand deals on instagram.

Reactions: 5
just seen her day in the life tiktok from yesterday (?), the state of her flat was quite grim!! but at least she's cleaning it now..?

genuinely thought her self-proclaimed stinkyness was always more to do with the piles of clothes, boxes etc., but i guess not 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
just seen her day in the life tiktok from yesterday (?), the state of her flat was quite grim!! but at least she's cleaning it now..?

genuinely thought her self-proclaimed stinkyness was always more to do with the piles of clothes, boxes etc., but i guess not 💀
Why did she wear a mask to the shop?

Her absolute pig sty of a place was just embarrassing. I can't believe she filmed it for all to see, it's not relatable it's bleeping disgusting 😭

Reactions: 3
she told a story on tiktok once about how she used to piss in them, but it most likely wasnt true and was just when she was trying to come up with shocking stories for clout
Exactly they ate not that absorbant. I have to change to super plus ones after about an hour and I'm not urinating in them.

Lies to seem quirky. Wouldn't be quirky if she wasn't conventionally attractive though, people would just be repulsed

Reactions: 2
She shat on someone's floor once too....allegedly. Imagine an average looking person saying that!?!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2