Madeline Argy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Madeline is definitely back with Central Cee. They went to the Chelsea game together yesterday and then to a super club in Tottenham to watch Skepta’s set. It’s weird that she went on Call My Daddy and said they had to break up because their relationship was so toxic, and also his lyrics suggest he’s cheated on her multiple times, if indeed they are about Madeline. But I guess they can’t stay away from each other. As Madeline said on Call My Daddy they are obsessed with each other.

Reactions: 1
Is this the clip about Madeline?
this is definitely about her omg
---
I definitely think it’s two-way because it doesn’t make sense that Olivia networks with EVERY British it-girl and avoids Madeline.
I’m sorry but i did think it was weird that she’d refuse to be publicly seen with the girl and still do.. the Olivia Neill that latches onto any British girl with clout

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Olivia is far too smug for a 22 year old with leather skin and an obvious desperation to social climb
Yeah from what I’ve seen I do think Olivia is jealous of Madelines relationship. Its weird she was acting like she did a nice thing by reaching out to another girl to let her know she found her fake account but it’s clear the only reason she reached out was to try embarrass Madeline. Apparently it’s Madelines fake account and it wouldn’t surprise me as she wouldn’t be the first person dating someone famous who’s done that , yeah it’s a bit cringe I guess but it’s not like Madeline is doing something awful by doing that she’s not harming anyone so why Olivia made it into a big deal like she needs to broadcast it just makes her look bitchy and mean when she could of ignored it and not brought it up.

If the girl she’s speaking about is Madeline which is most likely the case , only reason Olivia messaged Madeline about it was exactly what you said to be smug and so she could be like “I know what you did haha” cause it lets Olivia feel she has power cause she’s insecure , jealous and not as happy as she claims to be so she probably feels good thinking she has something negative to say about Madeline but really she’s just showing how bitchy she is. At least Madeline doesn’t come across mean or bitchy like that from what I’ve seen. Personally if I was Madeline who is working in this social media world I wouldn’t be following or associating with Olivia I would keep distance from someone like that.

Reactions: 8
Yeah from what I’ve seen I do think Olivia is jealous of Madelines relationship. Its weird she was acting like she did a nice thing by reaching out to another girl to let her know she found her fake account but it’s clear the only reason she reached out was to try embarrass Madeline. Apparently it’s Madelines fake account and it wouldn’t surprise me as she wouldn’t be the first person dating someone famous who’s done that , yeah it’s a bit cringe I guess but it’s not like Madeline is doing something awful by doing that she’s not harming anyone so why Olivia made it into a big deal like she needs to broadcast it just makes her look bitchy and mean when she could of ignored it and not brought it up.

If the girl she’s speaking about is Madeline which is most likely the case , only reason Olivia messaged Madeline about it was exactly what you said to be smug and so she could be like “I know what you did haha” cause it lets Olivia feel she has power cause she’s insecure , jealous and not as happy as she claims to be so she probably feels good thinking she has something negative to say about Madeline but really she’s just showing how bitchy she is. At least Madeline doesn’t come across mean or bitchy like that from what I’ve seen. Personally if I was Madeline who is working in this social media world I wouldn’t be following or associating with Olivia I would keep distance from someone like that.
Olivia is a Grade A witch.
The only person who looks bad here is Olivia.
It’s really showing her jealousy and how insecure she is of other famous and beautiful girls.
The fact that she needed to publicly announce this story in her podcast shows how crappy a person she is. I can’t understand how people in Olivia’s thread constantly keep defending her and (usually) only have nice things to say about her. She’s so unlikeable to me, I don’t see any redeeming qualities in her lol

Reactions: 7
Olivia is quite bitchy but I don't think Madeline is that likeable either so I kind of get it lol

Reactions: 10
I dislike them both and think they’re both attention seeking social climbers but Olivia is definitely in the wrong in this situation. Mentally stuck in school.

Reactions: 8
I dislike them both and think they’re both attention seeking social climbers but Olivia is definitely in the wrong in this situation. Mentally stuck in school.
I agree with you completely. In that particular situation with the fake account I think Olivia is in the wrong for that because although she never said her name it was obvious who she was talking about and there was no need at all for her to tell anyone about that it was a pointless story to share she just wanted to be bitchy and get a good laugh out Madeline which there’s no need for. Madeline apparently making that account is a bit cringe but at the same time she didn’t hurt anyone or do something bad so it didn’t need to be brought up at all but of course Olivia liked having something to witch about cause she’s jealous.

I don’t like either of them I don’t get the hype with either of them maybe it’s cause their content doesn’t appeal to me but whenever I’ve said that people have started getting mad at me lol. Just cause they’re pretty some people make excuses for them or maybe those people act the same way those two girls do so when people call those two out for things , people get easily offended cause they do the exact same things Olivia or Madeline say or do so they take what we say personally.

I also hate when mental health is always used to make excuses for someone cause sometimes the person is just unlikeable and mental health is not a reason or excuse for it. Them being pretty doesn’t mean people can’t call them out for their bs or aren’t allowed to have an honest opinion of them. I think both of them are attention seekers and both of them can be smug.

I haven’t seen every single one of each of their videos so thats why I said in my other post that from what I’ve seen I haven’t come across Madeline being mean or bitchy like that but there could be videos out there like that I’ve not seen yet. I agree they’re both social climbers and yeah if that’s what they want to do with their life fair enough but I get a fake vibe from both of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
How do you even find out who owns a particular fake account??

You can tell that girl Olivia is just desperate to seem cooler than Maddy.

Reactions: 3
Why’s everyone assuming it’s Madeline she’s talking about? I’m sure Olivia knows lots of people with semi famous boyfriends

Why’s everyone assuming it’s Madeline she’s talking about? I’m sure Olivia knows lots of people with semi famous boyfriends
The reason everyone is assuming it’s Madeline is because of the way Olivia worded what she said. There was videos going viral of Central Cee and Madeline and one that went the most viral was captioned something like “Central Cee SPOTTED with Madeline” and when Olivia was explaining the video she saw she said something like “ The video was called this girl spotted with this famous person” and it makes sense that she’s talking about Madeline. You have a point though because there a lot of people with semi famous boyfriends she could know or talk about but it’s just the timing of it that seems likely it’s linked to Madeline plus the way Olivia spoke about it it came across she didn’t like the girl she’s speaking about cause she seemed to enjoy having this thing to say about her.

Reactions: 4
I mean it is cringe af if she was leaking those videos of herself 😬

I mean it is cringe…but if you’ve know anything about Olivia, you’d know she’s clearly lacking in self-awareness (and brain cells)
She was seeing this tiktoker/YouTuber/IG guy ages ago (he’s friend with Carmie) and she made TikToks about him when they weren’t even together. At least Madeline is actually Central Cee’s girlfriend. I don’t really care for Madeline (or even know much about her) but a least she’s not trying to make Olivia look bad?
Olivia doesn’t have room to judge anyone considering her desperate behavior when it comes to guys/dating.

It might be cringe but for Olivia to try use it to publicly embarrass her out of jealousy is a dick move

Has anyone seen Anais comment on the TikTok? I thought Mads n Anais were mates
---
It’s super social climby lol don’t get me wrong Olivia is a massive mean girl but mads is odd

Reactions: 2