Madeline Argy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In one of her latest vlogs Madeline said she is doing a speech at Oxford University, the famous Oxford Union debating society. Presumably about being a TikToker and not about her relationship with Central Cee, although that is what people are really interested in.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mads is so obvious.. she had to drop not having a burner account in there to deny the Olivia Neil comments even though most people know its about her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw a tiktok clip of her talking about how she never washed her PE kit and was just doing her typical “i’m so revolting and unhygienic and quirky” routine, but she kept simultaneously insisting that she “never stank” and her clothes “definitely didn’t smell of BO” and how she knows that her mum would never let her walk around stinking. Clearly she was nose blind, because it’s very obvious that she is a smelly, musty girl now, and she was a smelly, musty girl back when she was leaving the same PE kit in her locker all year without taking it home for a wash.

I believe the “you stink” comments have been getting to her recently, she made a tiktok confused about why everyone thinks she’s gross (you piss in period pads and tit on peoples floors, Madeline), she also did a travel vlog where she really seemed to be trying to portray herself as “clean” by droning on and on about how unhygienic planes are (still not as unhygienic as your home, Madeline) and talking about how she can’t go anywhere without hand sanitizer.

The lie about having an intense phobia of germs also only started after people started calling her out for being so disgusting. She’s doing the Alix Earle thing of desperately insisting that she’s “messy” and not “dirty” when both of these women are walking biohazards and are genuinely so filthy that it’s sickening. Alix sounds exceptionally idiotic when she says this, you don’t get roaches by being a little messy. I just know that the stench coming off these girls is absolutely foul

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't imagine the state of her ridiculous fingernails & what's underneath them if her basic hygiene is THAT foul :sick:

Reactions: 3
I think he was in Thailand doing Mai Thai boxing training for the last couple of weeks and not posting on social media. And she is in LA now. She said she was going to New York, presumably for fashion week. Maybe they’ll meet up then.

honestly she’s been giving pick me ever since she was gassed that a subreddit sexualising her existed and this just further cements it, she’s too grown to be dependent on male validation like this. what’s wrong with the uk influencers? Olivia Neils like this too lol

I still just don’t even see the appeal, I think she looks like Prince Charming

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I used to like her! I don’t watch many people that are “tik tokers” that post regular content. I only watch Alix Earle now. I just find Madeline very insufferable now. I think it’s clear to see she’s changed, and lost the traits that got her a platform in the first place. Kind of the inevitable when you’re now earning serious money, in a celebrity lifestyle sitting at Designer shows and being gifted cars travelling first class everywhere - but she could be a tad more humble about it. I don’t really mind watching the likes of Alix who have just been boujee from the beginning it’s a different type of content

Reactions: 6
I agree I don’t understand the appeal. I must not be seeing what other people do in her cause I don’t get it. I don’t follow her but she does be on my fyp and every time she pops up it’s the most pointless video of her either making up stories for attention or chatting tit about something that isn’t interesting or funny in the slightest and you’re left saying to yourself what was the point of that? and it makes me think to myself how crazy it is that she has no talent from what’ve I’ve seen in her content , she isn’t relatable at least not anymore and she’s got an ego and all she has to do is post the most pointless videos and she makes all this money.

The world we live in has gone mad that people like this are made popular/famous cause even if they start off as nice down to earth people once the followers roll in they develop the influencer personality but I guess if she’s not harming anyone , she’s happy with what she does and making money then fair play cause obviously that’s her choice but I don’t think I’ll ever get what’s amazing about her.

The last time I commented on here about not seeing the appeal in her some Madeline super fans didn’t like it and they wanted me to have the same opinion as them that she’s the most beautiful and funniest girl ever but I don’t think that and I’m not one to lie so I’m going to give my own opinion as that’s what these threads are for. She’s very unhygienic but if someone else online made videos talking about their bad hygiene being proud of it people would call them out and would find it weird yet Madeline has this privilege she gets away with things. I also think sometimes she glamorises mental health and uses it to make herself look and sound quirky and that annoys me a little cause mental health is obviously a serious thing people battling with it everyday.

Of course I’m not in her head I can’t say she has no struggles cause everyone does but sometimes things she says doesn’t add up with her actions but people are so blinded by her relationship with central Cee or people who find her attractive let that distract them from the strange things she says.

Reactions: 2
I agree I don’t understand the appeal. I must not be seeing what other people do in her cause I don’t get it. I don’t follow her but she does be on my fyp and every time she pops up it’s the most pointless video of her either making up stories for attention or chatting tit about something that isn’t interesting or funny in the slightest and you’re left saying to yourself what was the point of that? and it makes me think to myself how crazy it is that she has no talent from what’ve I’ve seen in her content , she isn’t relatable at least not anymore and she’s got an ego and all she has to do is post the most pointless videos and she makes all this money.

The world we live in has gone mad that people like this are made popular/famous cause even if they start off as nice down to earth people once the followers roll in they develop the influencer personality but I guess if she’s not harming anyone , she’s happy with what she does and making money then fair play cause obviously that’s her choice but I don’t think I’ll ever get what’s amazing about her.

The last time I commented on here about not seeing the appeal in her some Madeline super fans didn’t like it and they wanted me to have the same opinion as them that she’s the most beautiful and funniest girl ever but I don’t think that and I’m not one to lie so I’m going to give my own opinion as that’s what these threads are for. She’s very unhygienic but if someone else online made videos talking about their bad hygiene being proud of it people would call them out and would find it weird yet Madeline has this privilege she gets away with things. I also think sometimes she glamorises mental health and uses it to make herself look and sound quirky and that annoys me a little cause mental health is obviously a serious thing people battling with it everyday.

Of course I’m not in her head I can’t say she has no struggles cause everyone does but sometimes things she says doesn’t add up with her actions but people are so blinded by her relationship with central Cee or people who find her attractive let that distract them from the strange things she says.
My take on her is that she's so pretty people just let her get away with what she wants to be. Kind of like how people pretended for a while that Cheryl Cole could actually sing.

honestly she’s been giving pick me ever since she was gassed that a subreddit sexualising her existed and this just further cements it, she’s too grown to be dependent on male validation like this. what’s wrong with the uk influencers? Olivia Neils like this too lol
What is going on with her accent in this video?🤣
Omg haha. I’ve said previously she really isn’t much to look at and she just looks like she smells of a horrible dank dribbly smell 😂 I can’t explain.

Reactions: 1
I can never tell if these sorts of posts are sarcasm or not

lol ofc it isn't sarcasm she is pretty but it's too bad she only got to model for a foundation nobody has heard about but I kind of agree with a poster she has pretty privilege.

The podcast episodes with her friends are bizarre and I don’t know why she puts them out or thinks people want to hear them, it’s not interesting or entertaining for people to hear 2 friends just talking about their in jokes and friendship and personalities and laughing for 50% of it. It’s like they decided to meet up socially and then just filmed it. Doesn’t make any sense to have guests on unless it’s semi structured and you are discussing set topics

She’s also a completely wrong fit for Kosas. Why is a clean beauty brand hiring a self proclaimed ‘rotten girl’

The podcast episodes with her friends are bizarre and I don’t know why she puts them out or thinks people want to hear them, it’s not interesting or entertaining for people to hear 2 friends just talking about their in jokes and friendship and personalities and laughing for 50% of it. It’s like they decided to meet up socially and then just filmed it. Doesn’t make any sense to have guests on unless it’s semi structured and you are discussing set topics

Yeah, that's not a podcast lmao. I also don't really care for the type of people she brings onto her podcasts. But that's just me.

I don't know why she models the most randomest things, I'd like to get her opinion on whether she enjoys modelling.

Reactions: 1
She's a pretty girl but not model material in the slightest. I've seen the pics in the face, vanity fair, dazed etc and they simply don't look good. I think she should stick with TikTok tbh

She's a pretty girl but not model material in the slightest. I've seen the pics in the face, vanity fair, dazed etc and they simply don't look good. I think she should stick with TikTok tbh

why don't you think she's model material? I get kind of refreshed to see everyday girls doing modelling because honestly supermodels like Adriana Lima or say, like Alessandra Ambrosio (kinda looks like a dog) are way too overrated /overhyped for me. This is just my opinion and I do find Maddy questionable but I'd rather your average everyday person be a model than overhyping conventional looks.