Madeleine Olivia #4 She puts the AD in Madeleine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One update: M absolutely loves her hair! Wow so groundbreaking. And she needs to order more facial cleanser. And needs a proper patterned scarf for her hair. Because: you shouldn't follow wellness trends (which she does), but don't you want to "look cute" like the picture she saw on pinterest? The ridiculous self obsession and materialism never stops...
Oh and her "gym routine" and cooking from scratch are really "working" for her. YAWN

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually watched the whole thing while doing jobs around the house and your question has totally stumped me as I have no clue what her groundbreaking changes are! Same old same old but now suddenly very happy after being depressed for months...can't stand her long lectures on health and nutrition etc as she contradicts herself and completely misquotes others - she needs to stay in her lane, whatever that is!
Pregnant maybe? I wouldn't be surprised if she was trying to keep up with her sister. God she'd be even more insufferable as a mummy vlogger 🤢
But yes her health/ nutritional 'advice' used to range from silly to bordering on dangerous. Seems nothings changed 🙄

Reactions: 6
The trouble with a lot of these effluencers is that they run out of content/momentum when they're too far down the rabbit hole to back out. Most have no real skills or talent, no real life experience, they just shill, consume and spread misinformation. They self-style themselves as health gurus/chefs/gardeners/etc but just come across as naive amateurs.
Maddie is certainly too far down that rabbit hole, but she's not alone.....

Reactions: 11
In her most recent vlog, Maddie is talking about a podcast and says she wouldn't really recommend it since the guy is quite 'rambly'. She's one to talk! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Alright, MADHD.
Watching her is anxiety inducing, isn't it? That girl needs some heavy duty Ritalin along with some therapy. Not the sponsored one, rather the real one.

Reactions: 5
Alright, MADHD.
Watching her is anxiety inducing, isn't it? That girl needs some heavy duty Ritalin along with some therapy. Not the sponsored one, rather the real one.
Better Help (M)AD Incoming.......

Reactions: 3
Alright, MADHD.
When I used to watch she was going to therapy but her therapist and her decided to stop sessions as it wasn't helping or something? Am I remembering this correctly? It seemed odd at the time 😬

Reactions: 2
When I used to watch she was going to therapy but her therapist and her decided to stop sessions as it wasn't helping or something? Am I remembering this correctly? It seemed odd at the time 😬
My guess is said therapist got bored, told Maddie to eff off, and Maddie being Maddie, told a big fat lie about a collegial decision.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does Alex look like he's shrinking, poor bloke? A life doing laundry and baking bread whilst also working for your wife may not be the mist stamina-building... perhaps he's given up.

Reactions: 4
What a performance deciding where to put the desk in the bedroom. All that bleating on about the “aesthetic” being ruined by a computer and an off centre bed but there’s a bleeping Snorlax cuddly toy on the bed. Is she for real?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I cannot believe their best idea for Alex's "work space" (/gaming) is a desk (which he stated he doesn't like) being shoved in a corner next to a bed - ?!?! How are viewers loving this idea - are they paid bots haha? To most, that setup would feel insulting and nap-inducing. These two make no sense to me...
And her defensiveness of "buying old books" for the "aesthetic" still seems cringey. Kinda phoney. But hey she'll "decorate" Alex's desk with books about Rome (?) bc that's "his vibe?" Why not encourage the man to have some agency instead of answering to big M 24/7.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I gave up when I realised I'd spent ten minutes watching two adults bickering about where to put a desk and neither of them seemed to realise that picture frames can be rehung. They've got too much time on their hands.

Reactions: 9
Oh gawd, the 'couple cavorting on the beach' bit in the latest vlog was hugely embarrassing, even their little dog looked awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is Maddie getting a bit hard up? See she's trying to flog her old vlogging camera on insta. Does shilling alcohol to your followers not pay as well and it used to?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Two days in a row, I tried to watch her latest waffle, only to fall asleep five minutes in.
Twice.
BUHCOZ she's annoying and uninteresting as f*ck.
BUHCOZBUHCOZBUHCOZBUHCOZBUHCOZBUHCOZBUHCOZBUHCOZBUHCOZ

• Haha
I don't understand how one can be so incredibly boring and waffle on so much and think it's all fascinating. My life is boring and I waffle a lot to myself but omg I know I'm boring (and I'm fine with that!) so I would never film myself lol. She's so uninteresting. She should just stick to food and recipe videos because I think that's her strongest point. She could even do some vlogstyle food content, that's enjoyable as well but her regular vlogs are wow so boring.
I am actually a big fan of long form content, I finished a 4.5 hour (!) deep dive today and I also frequently watch week vlogs that are an hour long because these creators make it fun. They, too, don't have exciting days but just don't waffle on so much, somehow they just go through their day like every other person yet they are still fun to watch but Maddie is not one of these people!!