Madeleine Olivia #4 She puts the AD in Madeleine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maddie has so many clothes! she talks about doing these videos to encourage her to rewear the clothes she already has and declutter things..... but she literally has hundreds of items of clothing and many of them don't fit her anymore.

her excuse is "it's her job" so she needs "lots of different outfits" but that's not true? surely rewearing clothes in videos would encourage her followers to do the same? instead she's essentially encouraging them to wear something new all the time.

she also talks weird, does she have invisalign? and why is she so out of breath?
So many CLOTHES!!! I was shocked, it kept going and going ...she is a basic consumerist b**** and no amount of excuses will save her....perhaps - if she went to the office 5x week, id be like, ok, girl, maybe you need a new professional outfit every day, depends I guess....but she literally cooks at home, often with an apron...what a moron. She want, so badly to be this celebrity others look up to, it's so vapid. All she does is follow others, follow trends and compares herself 24/7. Village rednec faking it till she makes it ...I can't....

Reactions: 7
She's always at home, and I guess it's tempting when always at home to drink wine and snack all day. I know, the 2 days a week that I work from home I'm constantly looking in the fridge. The days I am in the office I am better at restraining from eating too many snacks.

Reactions: 2
maddie has so many clothes! she talks about doing these videos to encourage her to rewear the clothes she already has and declutter things..... but she literally has hundreds of items of clothing and many of them don't fit her anymore.

her excuse is "it's her job" so she needs "lots of different outfits" but that's not true? surely rewearing clothes in videos would encourage her followers to do the same? instead she's essentially encouraging them to wear something new all the time.

she also talks weird, does she have invisalign? and why is she so out of breath?
And she wants to "order more!" of course. She is so frivolous and oblivious. And Maddie dear: the word to describe some of your many dresses is Bohemian, not Romanian!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So many CLOTHES!!! I was shocked, it kept going and going ...she is a basic consumerist b**** and no amount of excuses will save her....perhaps - if she went to the office 5x week, id be like, ok, girl, maybe you need a new professional outfit every day, depends I guess....but she literally cooks at home, often with an apron...what a moron. She want, so badly to be this celebrity others look up to, it's so vapid. All she does is follow others, follow trends and compares herself 24/7. Village rednec faking it till she makes it ...I can't....
An absolutely INSANE amount of clothes, felt so greedy and icky. It felt like a parody, absolutely zero self awareness! She's clearly not in a good place with her body atm and is buying endless amounts of clothes to make herself feel better.
I remember the old wardrobe vlogs where she literally had 3 hoodies and a few t shirts 😅 She seemed so much happier in those days.

I don't believe she eats what she claims either, she's tall and somewhat active (doing house stuff). She probably needs ~3000 calories for maintenance if not more, that WEIAD would not add up to that. Morning drink: ~300, mushrooms on toast (two slices): 200 cal for oil, 300 for two slices, Lunch: a bunch of low cal veg ~ 100 tops + tofu with oil ~300 being generous, kefir+protein powder ~ 200, Dinner: garlic pesto pasta ~ 800.

Total : 2200.

It's probably her aspirational WEIAD - they always are.

Reactions: 3
I don't believe she eats what she claims either, she's tall and somewhat active (doing house stuff). She probably needs ~3000 calories for maintenance if not more, that WEIAD would not add up to that. Morning drink: ~300, mushrooms on toast (two slices): 200 cal for oil, 300 for two slices, Lunch: a bunch of low cal veg ~ 100 tops + tofu with oil ~300 being generous, kefir+protein powder ~ 200, Dinner: garlic pesto pasta ~ 800.

Total : 2200.

It's probably her aspirational WEIAD - they always are.
She definitely won't need 3000 calories. My 6ft4 runner boyfriend needs about 3000 calories a day at maintenance. Most women's TDEE is less than 2000, there's no way she's moving enough to burn 1000+ calories.

Her portions are always the size of a serving dish for four people, so let's start there, shall we? She eats and looks like a Sasquatch.

Reactions: 4
3000 calories? No way! Her maintainance is way way lower. She doesn't even workout really. Pottering around the house doesn't burn many calories and she sits down a lot. Going out shopping for groceries doesn't burn many calories. The only active thing they do is renovate the house, yes that does burn extra calories but it's not like they are doing this all day every day. If you do that occassionally it doesn't raise your maintainace calories at all. Most active women, even her size and weight, don't need 3000. That's a lot. Even for an active man that is quite a lot. As someon else mentioned, someone who runs a lot and is very tall and works out a lot will need about 3000 calories. Maddie is not one of those people. I think her maintainance is closer to 1700~1800 calories at best.

Well remember her ad for the expensive gym trainer app Copilot? She does seem to be going to the gym and weightlifting regularly. Someone asked in comments how much it costs - and I said Expensive. M then commented all defensive like It's So Worth It.
As for grocery shopping: she appears to do most of that online - "We've got a Sainsbury delivery!" Not to mention IHerb, Riverford etc. They shop as if they have five children...

Reactions: 5
Her food videos have never been honest. After Maddie first went vegan and launched her channel, she later confessed she would go to the supermarket and buy a load of (non vegan) junk food and binge it all and blame herself for lack of willpower. But the videos were all whole foods, cooked from scratch etc. She said she lied about being vegan because she wanted to grow her channel.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Her food videos have never been honest. After Maddie first went vegan and launched her channel, she later confessed she would go to the supermarket and buy a load of (non vegan) junk food and binge it all and blame herself for lack of willpower. But the videos were all whole foods, cooked from scratch etc. She said she lied about being vegan because she wanted to grow her channel.
WHATTTTT?????

Reactions: 1
Crazy!!!!!!!!! Are there receipts of this?

WHATTTTT?????
This was 2016/17 when she was deep in the Durianrider & Freelee cult. And then she switched to the Mr & Mrs Vegan cult. ‘The fat you consume is the fat you wear’ type mantras. Huge trays of bananas, frying onions in water etc. I think at one point she did sort of hold her hands up for perpetuating disordered eating.
---
Crazy!!!!!!!!! Are there receipts of this?
All deleted now - it was when she culled all the weight check-in videos.

Last edited:
Her portions are always the size of a serving dish for four people, so let's start there, shall we? She eats and looks like a Sasquatch.
I thought she has large portions! When she shows what she’s having for lunch, it’s what I would have for dinner!

I think I first came across her when she was doing the Mr + Mrs Vegan whole starch low fat thing, god they were so culty!

• Haha
Why does she dislike cycling so much now? In her try on video she said something like 'I'll never ride a bike again in my life, that chapter is over' seemed quite dramatic!

Reactions: 4
Why does she dislike cycling so much now? In her try on video she said something like 'I'll never ride a bike again in my life, that chapter is over' seemed quite dramatic!
probably due to a weight gain thing.. just a theory