Madeleine Olivia #4 She puts the AD in Madeleine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And factually untrue! There are plenty of animals that don't feel fulfilled after eating and would eat themselves to death if there was unlimited amount of food available. E.g. most domesticated animals, some pets like guinea pigs or wild animals like shrews.

Reactions: 6
I don't mind her when it comes to cooking, house decor, living in the countryside, her dog...I like looking at the house and the mood/vibes it gives. But when she starts talking about world issues, women issues, politics, capitalism ( and tries to sound so confident about it like she is an expert) I cringe so much and skip until we are back to basic cooking or dog walks. You know she knows nothing regarding world politics, bigger context in general, history, she doesn't even have the work/career expertise in any field to back up any of her claims.....she just repeats what she hears on the latest podcast and doesn't critically think about it.....so cringe, its awful....one would think it embarrassing but I guess no everyone is capable of self reflection..

Reactions: 11
I completely agree although I struggle with anything she does now. I just do not enjoy watching her channel at all anymore.
I would love to find a similar channel if anyone as any to recommend?

Reactions: 5
I completely agree although I struggle with anything she does now. I just do not enjoy watching her channel at all anymore.
Sustainably Vegan. Immy's content is beautiful and she seems to live a genuine minimal lifestyle. I find her vlogs so relaxing and soothing to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh great thank you. I will check the channel out.
I just can't take anymore of the showing off and the gushing over all the freebies and constant purchases!

Reactions: 4
Just tried watching the latest ramble. A lovely morning in her lovely home doing some lovely skincare to feel lovely and have a lovely cosy day. Lovely. Offering quality advice to her followers to 'get ready for the day' as if we don't all have to do that anyway. How are these people so out of touch!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh absolutely, I just can't with it anymore. It's not real life for most people!
I am tired of her keep saying how tired she is and how everything is hard work. I don't understand what is so hard work.
Looks like she is trying the gardening again. I am sure that will last for 5 minutes. I would give anything to have her wonderful garden instead of being stuck in my rubbish flat!

• Heart
Not quite similar but if you are into slow living, sustainability and vegan food and enjoy a bit of a mix, I recently found this channel: https://www.youtube.com/@hippyhighlandliving/videos So far I really enjoy her content it's so relaxing and it doesn't feel pressured and very genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Faffeleine Olivyawn isn't inspirational. She's an annoying twit with too much time on her hands, and not real therapy to deal with her deep-rooted issues.
As far as Sad goes, if I had to listen to my partner's endless repetitive drivel, I too would sound as if I've just woken up from a long coma and looking forward to going back to it. The dude is stuck in hell.

Reactions: 7
In the new vlog, she makes a party for her friends, yet she doesn't take enough time to prepare the food properly, and doesn't even know if she has all the ingredients, then she says I'll put the recipe on the screen, but she doesn't...then she says she running out of time so she won't vlog it....it's all so half arsed, so disappointing really,makes me question why i should watch it if she doesnt care that much.......

Reactions: 7
How did an originally vegan / sustainability channel become Look At Me with my outfit, jewelry, PR gifts, makeup, hair insert any other banal pursuit? Someone who is so obsessed w her looks, jewelry etc would do better with a more dapper partner. Poor bloke has lost all signs of life. She is sooo materialistic and I agree ridiculous to not better plan the meal for her "party" with girlfriends/sister. Wouldn't many of us have planned and prepped in the morning?? Self centered to the core and she's back to admiring / making out w herself in the viewfinder. The least sustainable road is more skincare, makeup, jewelry...
Her channel should be called I Need More

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not quite similar but if you are into slow living, sustainability and vegan food and enjoy a bit of a mix, I recently found this channel: https://www.youtube.com/@hippyhighlandliving/videos So far I really enjoy her content it's so relaxing and it doesn't feel pressured and very genuine.
Oh great thank you, I will check that channel out!
---
@Sibyl Vane your nicknames for her always make me laugh! It's very fitting!

Also agree with the above, she has ruined her channel and it does seem like she can't be bothered anymore. Everything is all about her. Does Alex ever get a say in anything?
I flicked through the latest one after reading the above comment and wow!! Maybe if she didn't talk so much about nothing and keep showing off outfits, jewellery god knows what else, she might have had more time to prepare the meal and edit the video better.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Please, spare us the self-indulgence about your hardships. Prioritising your mental health is a luxury; tell my friend's 14 year old son and 12 year old daughter how hard life is when their dad topped himself a few years ago.

Good luck to you, long may you have a good family, a present husband, a regular income stream, beautiful pets, plenty of food, a beautiful house and reliable car, plenty of money and good physical health. And yes, I am health tripping you.

Get a grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I noticed that she threw away whole broccoli just because part of it was a bit off. Surely our sustainable queen knows that you can just cut out the moldy piece and use the rest. Somehow I enjoyed couple of her previous videos. The last one was not it.

Reactions: 8
I watched the start of a recent video where she was talking about slowing down and making sure to spend time with your partner or something like that. She isn't wrong but they both work for themselves, have complete control over their schedules, have limited commitments in terms of not being carers or parents and what do they even do? If she spent half as much time talking to Alex as she does rambling to a camera about absolutely nothing then this wouldn't even be an issue.

Reactions: 8
I haven't watched any of her vids for quite a while now but I can't believe she's back to saying everyone should slow down. She really knows nothing of the lives of others. Most people don't have the luxury of slowing down. Most couples both work 40+ hours a week and some are still struggling to pay the bills. Living in a country cottage, dicking about making videos of yourself waffling on for 45 minutes about all the tit you've bought isn't reality for 99.9% of people.

I work from home, but my partner does 44 hours a week and has to travel 2 hours a day to get to and from work. When we both worked outside the home, our time together was limited, there was nothing we could do about that because it was beyond our control. Grow up Maddie and recognise not everyone has the freedom you do

Reactions: 14
From slow routines to changes real quick, a clickbait title masterclass. Make it make sense, old Fartleine Olivyawn.
"Everything is changing for me"
Can anyone fill me in on her groundbreaking life changes? A new bag perhaps? Getting hers nails done a different colour?

• Haha
"Everything is changing for me"
Can anyone fill me in on her groundbreaking life changes? A new bag perhaps? Getting hers nails done a different colour?
I actually watched the whole thing while doing jobs around the house and your question has totally stumped me as I have no clue what her groundbreaking changes are! Same old same old but now suddenly very happy after being depressed for months...can't stand her long lectures on health and nutrition etc as she contradicts herself and completely misquotes others - she needs to stay in her lane, whatever that is!

Reactions: 10