Madeleine Olivia #4 She puts the AD in Madeleine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Faffeleine Olivyawn bleeping around only to find out then be offended is always something in the realm of next level entitlement. Second-hand or PR leather, wool, anything coming from an animal is not promoting veganism in any shape or form, you absolute pompous bellend. The gargantuan amount of plant-based food on itself does not count, even though you eat for a family of five per meal.

Here's some black in your Farrow & Ball white, you pure twit. Go outside and touch some of that grass.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Did she just upload a video yesterday? Something along the lines of Week of meals....it's gone now....at least i dont see it

The latest video is a "January reset"
Tidying her house? Revolutionary.

Also moaning about how she doesn't want to give away PR gifted things if they're not cruelty free. The stench of middle class privilege is unreal.
Give it to charities working with women in challenging circumstances, you rich dimwit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also moaning about how she doesn't want to give away PR gifted things if they're not cruelty free.
so why did she accept them in the first place? if she's receiving pr gifts without being asked, then she she request to be removed from the brands pr list. or at least from the brands who aren't cruelty-free.

considering she's happy to accept "recycled" wool products and promote them to her audience, non cruelty-free products isn't exactly much different. especially since literally all beauty products in the UK are technically cruelty-free because animal testing is illegal and brands can't get around that by importing tested products. so what the actual duck is maddie on about?

Reactions: 13
Nothing says "I've come out with a cookbook" like a video sponsored by Green Chef...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yet another beauty routine, and slowing down. Slowing down? From what, her high octane life? She wouldn’t know a busy life if it hit her over the head

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yet another beauty routine, and slowing down. Slowing down? From what, her high octane life? She wouldn’t know a busy life if it hit her over the head
Haven't watched it but no doubt she's telling viewers to buy x, y, z and "get it online!" Her channel is a joke in my opinion but she sure has her fans liking and commenting about how awesome she is. I do not get it

Reactions: 2
Meeting up with the laziest YouTuber around "Rhiannon Ashlee", must have rubbed off on her.

Reactions: 1
Had a snoop around for the first time in a while, oh my some of the cringe titles! "This shouldn't be hard to talk about" and "this is difficult to talk about". I mean Maddie always bloody loved talking about herself, surely at this point there's nothing left to say?! And the obligatory "New year reset" 🙄
Is her old vlog channel Alex and Maddie still up? I couldn't find a link to it on her page, wondering if she's deleted it all together?

Reactions: 7
Had a snoop around for the first time in a while, oh my some of the cringe titles! "This shouldn't be hard to talk about" and "this is difficult to talk about". I mean Maddie always bloody loved talking about herself, surely at this point there's nothing left to say?! And the obligatory "New year reset" 🙄
Is her old vlog channel Alex and Maddie still up? I couldn't find a link to it on her page, wondering if she's deleted it all together?
You're right I think it's gone! I never unsubscribed and it's not in my subscriptions anymore. That's so weird, I wonder why she did that - it's not like she's gone way more private in recent videos or something.

Reactions: 1
You're right I think it's gone! I never unsubscribed and it's not in my subscriptions anymore. That's so weird, I wonder why she did that - it's not like she's gone way more private in recent videos or something.
I think it's all money related tbh. She never made money from the vlog channel and she was probably self conscious about how few subscribers it had. Silly to be so embarrassed with where you started, as the videos from 2016-18 were when they were still bearable

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh not another one 😴
I would also like to know what she is slowing down from!! She couldn't possibly go any slower.
As far as I can see all she does is talk nonsense for ages, has her hair or nails done and cooks a few meals every now and then.

Reactions: 7
Oh not another one 😴
I would also like to know what she is slowing down from!! She couldn't possibly go any slower.
As far as I can see all she does is talk nonsense for ages, has her hair or nails done and cooks a few meals every now and then.
It's true that if Faffeleine Olivyawn went everrrrr so slightly slower, she's tip over.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"Apparently it's about post-industrial revolution, about how, when it comes to productivity, it's this endless cycle of productivity, and your body adjust, your brain adjust, when you get more money for example, humans are the only animal that is never satisfied, they always want more BUHCOZ humans are the only animals that when they're fed, remain hungry ...a way of life that you've always dreamed of, when you reach that point, you just adjust and you still want more, you still want to achieve something else..."

Yeah, kind of like your endless construction work and declutter BS. Your words, Faffeleine. Your words.

This prized idiot better start taking notes of her own waffle, it might come in handy when time comes to apply it to herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"Apparently it's about post-industrial revolution, about how, when it comes to productivity, it's this endless cycle of productivity, and your body adjust, your brain adjust, when you get more money for example, humans are the only animal that is never satisfied, they always want more BUHCOZ humans are the only animals that when they're fed, remain hungry ...a way of life that you've always dreamed of, when you reach that point, you just adjust and you still want more, you still want to achieve something else..."

Yeah, kind of like your endless construction work and declutter BS. Your words, Faffeleine. Your words.

This prized idiot better start taking notes of her own waffle, it might come in handy when time comes to apply it to herself.
Is this from her latest video? 🤣 Deep man!
It's been pretty clear for years that she can't find contentment from all the material things she's accumulated. Of course it's the Industrial Revolution's fault and nothing to do with her greed / bad attitude 🙄

Reactions: 5