Madeleine Olivia #4 She puts the AD in Madeleine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In one of her blogs she had paid a photographer to take photos on a recipe filming day. I wonder if that was for the book?

Reactions: 1
Ah just seen this shot with the food though.... So IDKView attachment 2129174
Urgh - that dress. She said she was after new curtains but did she have to go so far as to wear them - haha. Seriously though I don't thing that suits her. #snarkvark love the low budget Nigella comment. You're so right. What's Alex then? A low budget Lurch?

Reactions: 2
So is the exciting thing probably a printed cookery book rather than an ebook? Fully expecting an hour long video called 'Big news!! (In my Georgian Country Cottage Cornish Home)' any day now.
---
Edit: just seen that she's still selling her minimal beauty book, which has recipes for making your own skincare and hair products at home so that you can 'ditch commercial products'. You know, like the kindly gifted ones she regularly uses and declutters.

Reactions: 8
So she's cutting back on food and recipe content on YouTube just to sell a book?!
Or was that manipulation or some kind of tactic to see how many people would be willing to buy a book?

Why does she garden in a long white dress in her new vlog but then do everything else in a shirt and old jeans?!? 😂
I'm so over her

Reactions: 6
Why does she garden in a long white dress in her new vlog but then do everything else in a shirt and old jeans?!? 😂
I'm so over her
Ha ha I was thinking "how impractical" the entire way through that gardening part. It's all so fake!

Reactions: 5
It makes sense that she's cut back on recipe videos if she's been developing and testing recipes for a book. She would have to keep the majority of those recipes 'book exclusive' until the release.

However, I think it's a mistake if she cuts out recipe videos entirely if she's trying to sell a book. Maybe she'll bring the recipe videos back in the lead up to release.

Reactions: 3
Ha ha I was thinking "how impractical" the entire way through that gardening part. It's all so fake!
I thought this but I also went to the tip in a nice dress the other day. I'd been moving house for days, wearing the same dirty clothes and wanted to make an effort even if it was to the dump. Maddie just needs to look like a designer grandma at all times though.

The photographer she tagged has a lot of Waitrose magazine stuff on her page so maybe she’s got a feature in there - her target audience at least! I can’t talk I love Waitrose magazine haha

Reactions: 4
The food pics she's shown from the shoot look to be very basic recipes; a simple pasta dish and iirc a stir fry. Of course these are just two dishes, but I'd be hoping for something a bit more interesting from a cookbook!

Last edited:
The food pics she's shown from the shoot look to be very basic recipes; a simple pasta dish and iirc a stir fry. Of course these a just two dishes, but I'd be hoping for something a bit more interesting from a cookbook!
I'm gonna get Richard Markins "Anything you can cook I vegan", that looks cool and from what I've seen has some really challening recipes too!

i think maybe she's got feature or column in a supermarket magazine? sharing plant-based recipes? rather than a cookbook. idk

She is the lorem ipsum of vloggers, I swear. She speaks as though there's a word count and she has to squeeze in the maximum of words that don't make sense whatsoever for the sole purpose of filming a pointless 50-minute vid. It must have been a nightmare to team up with her at uni and I feel for her then coeds.

A 50min vlog titled “finally sorting out our vegetable garden” and only 5 mins were actually gardening. Sigh

Do not play a drinking game downing shots every time Maddie says BECAUSE. You'd end up wasted. (more likely dead, come to think of it.)

• Haha
To save you all a click, she still doesn't tell what the secret project is in her latest click bait - just that she's having a photo shoot for a "project" she's not allowed to say anything more about

• Wow
Reactions: 7
To save you all a click, she still doesn't tell what the secret project is in her latest click bait - just that she's having a photo shoot for a "project" she's not allowed to say anything more about
Thanks for giving me 40 minutes of my life back. What a loser she is - sad face car crash clickbait thumbnails and now this - business clearly isn't booming down in Cornwall is it..

Reactions: 6
If she's not allowed to say anything about it why bring it up in the first place ?

she's just a attention seeker

Reactions: 8
Thanks for the heads-up! I skipped the repetitive feeding/face cleansing/make up parts and settled down to find out what the hype was about, only to fall asleep!
Your kindness today has saved me approx 30 minutes of my life.
Thank you so much!

• Haha
I watched a few minutes of the middle of the video. For all the time she was fannying around with her hair, she'd left the tap running! So eco conscious.

• Wow