Madeleine Olivia #2 Sustainability is so 2018, Buy my affiliates if you want to be green!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I'm bored 😛

Let's take bets as to the title of the first 2022 video.

'New year healthy habits' Where she insists going to the gym at 6am everyday is the elixir of mental and physical health (with covert sponsorship from huel powdered drinks)

'Our 2022 Georgian country house renovation plans' where she'll repeat the same plans she had in 2021 but in far far greater detail (with lick 001 or whatever mentioned 1876 times)

'Hearty Vegan January Meals' (to be fair this is the kind of stuff I would be most interested to see, so it's probably uunlikely, unless she does another promo for 'ethical cooking oil' 😏)
Oh I'm sure there will be at least two vlogs on "hanging the curtains in the lounge" and "chopped or square cushions - what did we decide on?" :ROFLMAO:
Dear god she is a dullard. One of her vlogs from a previous holiday period popped up on my suggestions and it was literally the same as every single year. "Am so stressed/work too hard/my mentalz/going to the gym/cook more food/blah blah blah. She's such a miserable bint and I honestly think she'd be happier with her life if she gave up social media and became an art teacher or something.

Did the list of home renovations on her insta annoy anyone else? Pretty much most of it was done by tradesmen apart from sanding and painting. The main wall/ceiling painting was also done by a tradesman.

Reactions: 4
Oh I'm sure there will be at least two vlogs on "hanging the curtains in the lounge" and "chopped or square cushions - what did we decide on?" :ROFLMAO:
Dear god she is a dullard. One of her vlogs from a previous holiday period popped up on my suggestions and it was literally the same as every single year. "Am so stressed/work too hard/my mentalz/going to the gym/cook more food/blah blah blah. She's such a miserable bint and I honestly think she'd be happier with her life if she gave up social media and became an art teacher or something.

Did the list of home renovations on her insta annoy anyone else? Pretty much most of it was done by tradesmen apart from sanding and painting. The main wall/ceiling painting was also done by a tradesman.
Haha yes, she does have that bossy teacher vibe about her! 'Allleeeexxx!' 🤣
The videos are so predictable at this point, she seems to go round in circles, does a health kick, heavily exercises and says she feels great. Then gets bored/depressed/frustrated and dives back into compulsive shopping/drinking/eating junk and complaining about her MH.
I mean we all struggle with this stuff, but that's life, it's just not interesting to watch.

Reactions: 12
I think it's interesting how she used to talk a lot about how she would never use filters to make herself look better on her pictures but now she frequently does. I find her to be quite vain. Especially with all the hair flicking. Very annoying! :rolleyes:
I really have no interest in her wedding planning either. I wonder if she is hoping to get most of it for free?

Reactions: 8
I think it's interesting how she used to talk a lot about how she would never use filters to make herself look better on her pictures but now she frequently does. I find her to be quite vain. Especially with all the hair flicking. Very annoying! :rolleyes:
I really have no interest in her wedding planning either. I wonder if she is hoping to get most of it for free?
the hair flicking kills me

Reactions: 4
Wow. So her first video of 2022 was one full hour of talking about herself?!
I'm really tired of her attitude and think this latest ego-fest has cemented that I don't really want to watch her content anymore.

What really irked me was when she talked about having CBT at £60 a session and told viewers how if they cared about their mental health they should prioritize their money to have it. Almost making out if you don't have a spare £60 a week it's your own fault. And the predictable 'its available on the NHS' bullcrap. Yes hun it is, but (from my experience) you need to be at rock bottom to be offered it, the waiting lists can be years long and the quality of NHS therapists are very hit and miss.
Sorry to go on, but she has no idea what she is talking about and is giving quite frankly tit*y advice.

Just felt sorry for Roxie tbh, Maddie actually admitted she was only waking her 2/3 times a week. At least Alex is being responsible and walking the poor thing 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Imagine paying for a personal trainer, gym membership, CBT sessions, hairdressing appointments and god knows what else for yourself but not a dog walker for your poor under-exercised dog 🤯

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Imagine paying for a personal trainer, gym membership, CBT sessions, hairdressing appointments and god knows what else for yourself but not a dog walker for your poor under-exercised dog 🤯
Don't forget Invisalign treatment, a Peleton bike (which surprise surprise she 'hasn't been using much lately' 🤣), hiring every tradesman in Cornwall and planning a stupidly expensive wedding...

Poor Alex, has to do her share of the dog walking then gets home to edit hours of her moaning video footage for YouTube 😳

Reactions: 11
Do you think the beginning of the vlog she is reading tattle?. If so Maddie, get off social media. It obviously makes you miserable!! I only made it to her talking about people to give up something to find £60 for therapy!!! Had to stop watching otherwise my phone would he hurled out the window!! This self righteous me me me narcissist is toxic!!!
I see the wisdom teeth removal hasn't stopped her jaw movement!! 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was going to watch it but I think I can find something better to do with my time. Not really here for poor privileged Maddie at the moment, I really need to unfollow her.

Reactions: 7
I flicked through and it really was an hour of talking about herself and what she's spent money on.

23 leather bound encyclopedias just to look good on a bookcase :eek:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I flicked through and it really was an hour of talking about herself and what she's spent money on.

23 leather bound encyclopedias just to look good on a bookcase :eek:
Not hypocritical at all to be vegan but then spend money on leather bound books.

But I guess hypocrisy is right on message.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her having the books. However I would expect a vegan to feel at least a bit squeamish about owning something covered in skin even if it’s old/secondhand, saving it from landfill. But everyone is different so it would be interesting to hear her talk through it - not to justify the behaviour but genuinely sharing how she feels about it.

Overall though it’s just very Ron Burgundy vibes

B9C41AFC-C212-41C8-BB41-076022D52641.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For a vegan...hypocritical much??
To be fair, a lot of vegans are fine with second hand leather 🙋‍♀️

I just can't believe anyone would want 23 books taking up space when you could just wait to naturally fill the bookcase with books you'll actually read.

Reactions: 15

I just can't believe anyone would want 23 books taking up space when you could just wait to naturally fill the bookcase with books you'll actually read.
Exactly. My bookshelves are full of books, old and new, that we love and mean something to us. I can’t imagine acquiring a set of books just for how they look.
It’s another example of how much Maddie has changed.
A set of old encyclopaedias is something I’d expect to see on shelves in a pub not in someone’s home.

Reactions: 10

Lydia Millen once bought blank books off Amazon that had designer names on them just to display. 😆 Influencers are weird! There are also companies like Books By the Metre which legit just sell books in bulk for the ‘look’. Baffling.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Thank you for that info! Every day's a schoolday and all that ✌

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.