Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sausageparty

Chatty Member
I personally think its the police clutching at straws again desperate to pin in on someone so they can finally close the case. Kate and Gerry McCann are the culprits. Its been widely known kate couldnt cope with madeline, they routinely drugged the kids so they wouldn't wake up whilst they partied and why else would the cadaver dogs pick up corpse scents on her clothes and toys and not to mention their hire car. The information is endless pointing to them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 86

squarebutton

VIP Member
Blimey. Not gonna lie, I had my suspicions over the parents but I would love to be proved wrong. I hope we finally get answers.

Reactions: 54

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Don’t mention Cummings,
Don’t mention track and trace,
Don’t mention protests,
Don’t mention racism,
Don’t mention the economy,

Don’t mention the airline industry struggles,

Remember Madeline McCann everyone. 😬

Since the initial conspiracies about possible sex rings and trafficking, part of me has hoped that she is dead. That sounds awful and I’ll probably get back lash for it, but I’d much rather her be dead and at peace than think of her injuring years and years of abuse and misery.
fully agree. I hope she died before she left the apartment and she’s been at peace since then. The alternative seems much worse.

Reactions: 51

Speechdancer

Chatty Member
Personally speaking I don't think we will ever learn the truth, it will remain a mystery.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

prinnygrace

VIP Member
Following the news last night, thought it would be good to have a thread about this so we can discuss as things develop.

It seems the German authorities believe this guy is guilty of the poor little girl’s murder. According to news articles I’ve read, he’s already in prison for raping a woman in Praia de Luz and has "numerous" previous convictions for "sexual abuse of children" and the DM says he has spoke about Madeleine on online chat forums.

I must say, I didn’t think 2020 could get more bizarre but here we are! I really hope the family gets justice after all these years.
I found it very interesting that they are investigating it as a murder charge rather than a missing person.

Also interesting timing for this to be released. Distraction media???

I also really hope this leads to something. I’ve had my suspicions about K & G but I do hope that justice is achieve for Maddie.

Reactions: 50

prinnygrace

VIP Member
Since the initial conspiracies about possible sex rings and trafficking, part of me has hoped that she is dead. That sounds awful and I’ll probably get back lash for it, but I’d much rather her be dead and at peace than think of her injuring years and years of abuse and misery.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

prinnygrace

VIP Member
I don’t get this - when Is the right time to announce it? A cover up by who and why? The German police are as involved as ours, and are making a statement at midday.
The government don’t want to address the current massive failings they have with covid-19. It also distracts from the protests happening at the minute. There’s many things the gov currently don’t want to address and this takes some media focus away from those things.

It may not be the case, but definitely crossed my mind that it is convenient timing.

Reactions: 48

Titntat

VIP Member
This case really breaks my heart. Poor little girl who was neglected by her parents. If this happened to one of my kids as normal working class parent, I would have been charged with neglect.

I hope they accidentally gave her too many drugs to make her sleep. And she died peacefully in her sleep. Not at the hands of some vile child molesting monster 💔💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

gashers

Chatty Member
I agree with you some one high up has been protecting these two all along the way they have acted all along has been suspicious what mother would not go out looking for their child when she first went missing I would of been out there screaming her name waking everyone up to help me. Also who goes playing tennis the day after.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

bellinibobble

VIP Member
The timing is very convenient isn’t it! It seems like they’ve already gathered a lot of information about this line of enquiry, so why is it only released now?

• Heart
Reactions: 41

monga

VIP Member
As people have mentioned why does this case get so much attention and funding? loads of children go missing/ get kidnapped and never get a quarter of the attention Maddie's case has got. Plus the fact it was the parents fault in the first place for leaving the poor kids alone just makes its worse IMO.
I'm not sure if you remember the Ben Needham case his mum had no help ,she's never given up looking for her son. It's been 30 yrs now but she kept a dignified search going without the need for a PR team ..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Blimey. Not gonna lie, I had my suspicions over the parents but I would love to be proved wrong. I hope we finally get answers.
Me too... lets hope they finally get some closure, but it still won’t ever excuse their bad judgement and neglect on the night it happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Literally saw a meme the other day saying that 2020 just needs Madeleine McCann to resurface and we’ll have seen everything! Spooky!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I don't believe the parents had anything to do with it. And yes, maybe it was wrong of them to leave the kids alone. I am sure the guilt over that is killing them every day. But we all make mistakes and most of the times it turns out ok.
I used to be a perfect parent too, right until the day my first child was born.
Sorry, but there no ‘maybe’ it was wrong. It was wrong and look what happened. This wasn’t a lapse of judgement, those children were left on their own every night of the holiday. I am sorry for what happened to their daughter but they are not blameless in this.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Spencerskates

VIP Member
I always hoped that she was kidnapped by some poor, childless Portuguese couple who were desperate for a family and saw the opportunity and took her, and have loved and cared for her for years.

Alternatively, I also hope she died in that apartment. Not a nice thought for a young girl, but nicer than the thought of her ending up in a paedophille ring.

I don’t care what the outcome is, Kate and Gerry should be charged with neglect.

Reactions: 30

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I feel like every time the government want to control the press or deflect they throw out a Madeline McCann lead/story. 😐

Titntat

VIP Member
There's no such thing as a perfect parent,but we can only try and be responsible parents.Leaving 3 young kids alone on more than one occasion in the hope they'll be OK, is very irresponsible in my book! and a big mistake that could have totally been avoided..
We will make mistakes and I'm far from a perfect parent.
I closed my car door the other day and it banged her on the head whilst she was doing up her belt 😬. Thats a mistake.

Leaving your kids unattended so you can get pissed and eat you tea in peace is nothing but serious neglect.

• Haha
  • Heart

Luce0331

VIP Member
Maybe they couldn't get family to watch them ? from what I remember Kate's dad was in poor health and her mum looked after him and I think Gerry's mum worked for the BBC someone said .Getting people to look after 3 young kids is hard.
Then you don’t go on holiday

• Heart